Chapter 2: Being Rescue

Azur Lane Base, Pearl Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii AO.
0700 Hours
June 11th, 2019[2409]

After the Battle, it was only hours after the battle as many reverse back to them for as they did the one didn't endure much help and bring the survivor onboard. the ship is unbalanced it began to capsize and its captain on its body has been injured over time.

as Mobile transport to the beaming or landing site, he see that the team was already there as Leonard began setting up a medical ward at their medical wing as their equipment was damaged during the fight.

Dr. McCall: I need a full set of hypospray settings at the .5 cc setting and loaded the canister full of anetrizine.

Medic A: Yes, sir.

Shipgirl A: Ugah!

Dr. McCall: she has a fractured bone on her arm and leg take her to ward 2 for level 2 injury treatment. 

Medic B: Yes, sir.

Dr. McCall: Okay, I need a second set of Kelotane in a hypospray- Ah, Thank you.

while Doctor McCall was treating the patient in the medic section, Moore and Hizen were having their hands full of problems that were easy but will be complete for a long time.

Moore: Damn, it's even worst than I thought.

Hizen: How much were talking here? cause this ship needs to go in 24 hours there.

Moore: aye, yah. Ichi will be in a big mess and need to explain to Admiral Hackett about all of the fuses there.

Meanwhile, at the Concourse, Mobile and Ichihara were walking together as they walked past the Docking Area, and they see the aftermath of the place.

Mobile: Look familiar? 

Ichihara: It's like WW2... Pearl Harbor... Just like that -- all over again... 

Mobile: Is that- *sigh* ... What a good mess... This is over there in a half a day, presumably ... Pen.

Ichihara: Captain?

Mobile: See those captains over there, Call in the bat... and rig the ball.

As he talks he pointed to one of the fleets that were hastily put together in that amount of time.

Mobile: That is Brooklyn, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Pennsylvania are at one of these points.

Ichihara: Arizona...

He turn and look at what she is seeing, she look at the ship that was almost below water, the fire team and damage control were on route. He tell his XO as they looked around the port but then came across the Medic ward as he see the Arizona Captain, Arizona Jane. 

Mobile: How is she, doc?

Dr. McCall: I have bad and good. Which one did you like to hear?

???: Why don't start with good there, Doc?