[2] 笨笨: Jungkook called Du Lisa ben ben which could be translated as an affectionate way of calling her clumsy, foolish or silly.

Ben ben

=。=

President, when did you have the bad habits of giving others nicknames?

“Wait a minute!”

Du Lisa helped Jungkook adjust his tie, then gave a flattering smile: “I don’t want the entire company to know of our relationship, is it possible?”

“Give me a reason.”

President, you are really perverted, this thing doesn’t need reasons!

Du Lisa thought for a moment and said very seriously: “If other employees know that I use relations to enter the company, the impact wouldn’t be good.”

“This is a very creative reason.”

Du Lisa was stunned and embarrassed: “…… then just take it as I’m going on an incognito.”

“Oh?”

Under Jungkook’s amusing glaze, Du Lisa summon up her courage to continue: “You see, in such a big company, its efficient and reliable to have someone to report everything that happens within. Having me at reception to collect information for you, you’ll be able to grasp the information first-hand!” She boldly patted her chest, vowing her guarantee.

“Stop patting, it’s flat enough as it is.” Jungkook timely reminded her.

“……” President, I’m discussing important business with you, can you concentrate, please?

>____<

“All right, I’ll agree to it.” The President’s golden mouth has been opened, Du Lisa got what she wanted so she opened the car door and slipped out.

“Why are you leaving so quickly?” Jungkook grabbed onto her.

“We’re on a secret mission, so we mustn’t be exposed, I’ll go ahead first!” She said, and like a loach, swiftly disappeared from the parking lot.

After escaping the President’s clutches, Du Lisa happily reported to the front desk. A capable receptionist who appeared to be in her thirties, with the temperament of a Queen.

“What’s your name?”

“Du Lalice.” She replied.

“Isn’t it Du Lisa?”

Du Lisa was embarrassed, did the President leaked out such important information without her consent?

“This…… I just changed my name……”

“Is it?” The woman frowned. “It looks like they’re going to be very disappointed.”

“What?” Du Lisa asked.

“Nothing,” The woman shook her head. “My name is Su Mali. I’m the head receptionist here. From today, you’re going to work here. Do you know what the front desk represent?”