53

On the flight back from Italy, Du Lisa recalled all the ups and downs of their honeymoon, she suddenly felt like she experienced a Hollywood blockbuster thriller, if their plane were to crash, then the box office will be doubled……

-_-|||

“When we return, quit that job of yours.” Jungkook suddenly said.

“Ah?” Du Lisa suddenly remembered that she still had a job, “you don’t need to remind me, I was prepared to quit anyways.”

Feeling pleased, Jungkook nodded, this thick skin girl finally have a bit of self-knowledge, which President’s wife will sell condoms? If spoken to other’s it’ll be a disgrace.

She didn’t expect Du Lisa to lower her head and muttered: “Others work five days will get two days of rest, however I work for two days and rest for five days, I’m too embarrassed……”

-_-|||

So it turns out it’s due to this reason……

“Did you buy the gifts?” He asked.

Du Lisa regained her senses and blinked in doubt: “What gifts?”

He knew she forgot, Jungkook felt somewhat helpless: “The gifts for your parents and also my mother, grandma, that very hot-tempered friend of yours, certainly you couldn’t have forgotten, right?”

“Who said!” Du Lisa coolly glared at him, don’t underestimate your wife, don’t mention your mother and my mother, she even included Aunty Wu, Housekeeper Yu and even Lao Fang she’ve prepared!

Jungkook stared at her in a daze, suddenly he had an ominous feeling: “What did you buy for my mother?”

“Not telling you!”

“……I think it’s best if you used the costetics we brought from the mall yesterday as a gift for my mother.”

President, can’t you be more creative? Du Lisa gave Jungkook a disdainful look. “Oh, you can relax! Anyway, I will give your mother a surprise!”

Surprise? He only hopes it’s not a fright instead……

-_-|||

Whether or not Jeon Anna will be surprise, she does not know, however Lao Fang really suffered from a fright.

“Young…… Madame…… what is this?” Lao Fang asked, staring at the unidentified object in the black box, while his entire body trembled.

“Gloves,” Du Lisa replied.

Lao Fang wiped the sweat on his forehead: “The style of these gloves is……is very unique ah……”

“That’s right!” Du Lisa nodded. “It’s made out of mouse hair.…… Oh! Lao Fang don’t faint! Lao Fang!!!”

Jungkook sigh a sigh of relief: “When Lao Fang was five years old a mouse bit his toes. From then on as long as he sees anything related to ‘mouse’, he would be like this.”

Du Lisa had a face of injustice: “But this is a Coypu ah!”

Jungkook: “It’s the same.”