23

When Du Lisa finally understood what happened, only a busy "beep" signal was heard at the other end of the phone. The President suddenly inexplicably called, with no rhyme or reason to finish his sentence then hanging up the phone.

This time, Du Lisa was in a dilemma.

Although there's no doubt her current status is Madame President, but when she agreed to the marriage, the President didn't mention she had to do such things as picking him up from the airport, right? Besides, when there's obviously so many luxury cars, it shouldn't be hard to find a driver to drive him back? Why does it have to be her?

What made Du Lisa most angry was that the extremely rich President wanted her the poor woman to spend her own money traveling to the airport! Too stingy!

And being with the President for such a long period of time, Du Lisa gradually discovered more of the President's capitalists side have emerged.

As the saying goes the higher authorities have policies, the localities have their counter-measures, in order not to become an object of a capitalist's exploitation, dead or alive Du Lisa decided she will use the President's car to pick him up!

The old saying goes, wool from the sheep! Although the President is a Tiger, however it's still a woolly animal, occasionally pulling two strands is no problem.

So, early next morning Du Lisa went to find the chauffeurs, there was only the long-term chauffeurs who reside at the mansion on stand by.

Searching for a long time, she didn't find anyone, expect the little buddy Xiao Fang washing the cars.

"Xiao Fang, where's Lao Fang?" Du Lisa asked.

"Lao Fang have asked for leave to return home to attend a blind date."

Come on ... ... did she really have to take the taxi ah? No that won't do, that a dozen of notes, Du Lisa rolled her eyeballs towards Xiao Fang who was the car.

"Xiao Fang ah... ..." Du Le Si smiled insignificantly, "do you have a driver's license?"

Xiao Fang was frightened by Du Lisa plaintively glance: "Ma... Madame... what do you want?" It seems like a local tyrant was bullying a virtuous young woman.

This abusive expression stimulated Du Lisa's Queen factor: "Nonsense! Quickly speak, do you have a driver's license or not!"

"It seems... I... do... have... one"

"Seems to be on you!" Du Lisa finished speaking and hastily proceeded to pull Xiao Fang into the car.

"Move! Let's go to the airport!"

"Madame... ... I haven't driven in a long time... ... surely my driving wouldn't be smooth......" Xiao Fang felt extremely troubled.

"You haven't driven in a long time? It just happens to give you a chance to practise before you forget! Besides, you have the same surname as Lao Fang, just one glance and you'll know how to drive a car! It can't be wrong!"

"......"

So like this way, whether intimidation or threats by Du Lisa the poor Xiao Fang who was responsible washing the car was forced to become a chauffeur.