Xiao Li Shi’s round of scolding quickly pulled Du Lisa’s petrified soul back to her body, it seems their father and son relationship isn’t very good. When she looked at Xiao Yoongi again, he had a calm and steady expression, without the slightest hint of rebutting.

“I’m busy as it is, I request you not to caused trouble for me if there’s nothing! I’m a father that doesn’t require you become outstanding, as long as you’re one tenth of your brother, I will feel very at ease!”

“Don’t compare me to that person!” Xiao Yoongi suddenly snapped.

“How dare you talk back to me?” Xiao Li Shi was clearly exasperated. “So what if I compare you with Jungkook? You can’t compare to your older brother, both of you are my sons, yet Jungkook have more future prospects than you! Besides your moral integrity of using my money to idle away your time in pleasure-seeking, what else do you know?”

“Yes! Yes! Nothing of me can compare to your Ah Kook!”

“What’s with your attitude? Every time I bring up your older brother, you’ll headbutt with me! Are you really my son?”

“I’m not, okay?”

“Impudent!” Xiao Li Shi was so angry that he couldn’t catch his breath. “If you continue to go on like this, what’s the difference between you and those street punks? You, you’re simply a scumbag, even worse than a dog!”

“How can you say such things about your son?” Du Lisa finally couldn’t listen further, which dad would compare their sons to a dog?

“Who are you?” Xiao Li Shi finally took notice of the woman beside his son.

“Me…… you don’t need to know who I am! It’s wrong for you to speak of your son this way!”

“Hmph!” Xiao Li Shi sneered, “how I teach my son is my business, also it doesn’t take you an outsider to teach me. But you’re also a girl, affectionately hugging a man in a public place, I really don’t know how your parents educate you.”

Xiao Li Shi’s spearhead suddenly pointed towards Du Lisa, it actually cooled down her anger instead: “This point you can be rest assured, my parents educated me very well, at least I know what is respect, I wouldn’t compare my loved ones to dogs!”

“What a sharp-tongue girl you are!” Xiao Li Shi returned his focus back on Xiao Yoongi and sneered, “I finally know what is ‘one who stays near vermilion gets stained red, and one who stays near ink gets stained black’, you often associate with uneducated person like her, no wonder you learn how to talk back!”

You’re the one who’s uneducated, you and your entire family are uneducated! Du Lisa really want to scold this sentence out, however she gave it a thought, seemingly this uncle entire family also includes the President and herself so she quickly swallowed the words in her mouth.

“Yes! I’m uneducated, I had no father to teach me, and no mother to raise me!”

PA——

Xiao Yoongi’s face was left with a number of red marks, while Xiao Li Shi stood there with his shoulder trembling due to anger.

From quarrelling to receiving Xiao Li Shi’s slap, it had attracted many onlookers. At this time the crowd have begun to whisper to one another.