Du Lisa was silent, Lao Fang so it turns out you’re a Doraemon.

In consideration of comrade Lao Fang’s loosing his combat effectiveness, the President had to personally drive instead and send his idiotic wife home. At the entrance to the house, another three unlucky eggs came out.

“Young Madame!” Seeing Du Lisa, Aunty Wu was very affectionate.

“Elder Brother! Elder Sister!” Liang Liang also followed closely behind.

It’s been a week since Du Lisa last saw any acquaintances, suddenly seeing so many her mood greatly improved, she hurriedly took out the gifts she prepared: “Liang Liang is so well-behaved. This is the gift sister have brought for you ah!”

“What is this?” Liang Liang’s big watery eyes stared at the round object for a long time, suddenly he was enlightened, “Ah! It’s a ball!”

“I don’t want it!”

When Du Lisa wanted to stop what Liang Liang was going to do, it was too late, he have thrown the round object to the ground.

“Elder Sister, why doesn’t this ball bounce?”

“……because this is not a ball, it’s a crystal ball.”

>____<

(A/N:Lisa, why did you buy a crystal ball for a seven-year old child? Is your head made of crystal?)

“It’s all right, here Grandma have a Sun Wukong mask!” Aunty Wu hurriedly tried to ease the situation.

Du Lisa’s mouth was fuming: “Aunty Wu, that’s not Sun Wukong……”

“It’s no?” Aunty Wu carefully observed the red tagieva mask within her hands, suddenly she was enlightened, “Ah, judging the glaze you’re giving me, it must be Bao Zheng turning into Sun Wukong, who told them to have such red faces!”

Du Lisa’s mouth fum without moving: “In fact……this is actually……”

“What is it?” Aunty Wu yelled, “Surely it’s Sun Wukong, right?”

Du Lisa swallowed the words she wanted to say back down her throat and sighed: “It’s…… Bao Zheng.”

Just when Du Lisa couldn’t be any more embarrassed, Housekeeper Yu suddenly said: “Young Master, Young Madame, it’s been hard on yous.”

Housekeeper Yu! Du Lisa’s eyes lit up, she stared at Old Yu’s thick dark hair, and regain her spirits—— finally there’s a gift that will be useful!

She excitedly ran up to him and stuffed a bag into Old Yu’s hands, “This is for you!”

“Young Madame, you are too kind!” Old Yu was overwhelmed by an unexpected favour, “This…… how can I accept this?”

“Don’t be polite, it’s nothing too valuable.” Du Lisa forthrightly waved her hand, “I’m telling you, oh this is a really good hair conditioner, ensuring that your hair will become darker and shinier!”

Old Yu’s smile was solidified on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Du Lisa appeared puzzled, it couldn’t be she gave the wrong gift again?