"Really?" Being praised, Aunty Wu couldn't help but be complacent and spoke her words without restrain: "Young Madame, if you really want to know what's going on between Young Master and Madame, why don't you sneak upstairs and listen to their conversation?"

Du Lisa was influenced and embarrassed by Aunty Wu's gossip spirit: "Is this possible?"

"Why can't you? This is your home, Young Master is your husband, Madame is your mother-in-law. Since it's yours, what's wrong with occasionally listen to your husband and mother-in-law's conversation??" Du Lisa listened to Aunty Wu's theories of "yours", she froze for a long time before she felt that there is indeed some truth to it.

"But," She also had some hesitation, "what should I do if they suddenly come out?"

Aunty Wu thought for a moment and said, "If they do come out, you can pretend you've lost your sense of direction."

"What if my mother-in-law is displeased?"

"If Madame is displeased, then you should flatter her! Say she is beautiful and classy!"

"...." Du Lisa still had her worries, "What if....."

"Young Madame, don't be so timid, if the worst comes to the worst I'll accompany you!" Aunty Wu patted her chest unexpectedly she emitted the momentum of a superwoman.

"Really?" Du Lisa was enlighten and suddenly felt she had a backer.

So, at the instigation of Aunty Wu, Du Lisa has finally taken that wicked step. One old and one young, two like thief figures come their way upstairs and surreptitiously touched the library door.

At this time, Jungkook was in the middle of negotiating with Jeon Anna.

"You have grown up, it's inconvenient for me to intervene your marriage, however I still have to advise you—— I think that woman is not suitable for Jeon family."

"Whether or not she's suitable for Jeon family I don't know, I just know that she is suitable for me."

"You clearly understand you represent the entire Jeon family, one day you will grow tired of an ordinary woman like her, or she would get tired of you, such a marriage would not even be equal!" Jeon Anna's tone was somewhat heavy, seem like a painful topic was hidden.

"Don't put your own emotional outlook on me."

Jeon Anna was stunned, she didn't think that her own son would say such words, her eyes suddenly darken: "You'll regret it." she said.

"I never do something I'll come to regret."

Jungkook Anna gave a wry smile: "Your words and the words I said to your grandfather that year is exactly the same....." As she said this she seemed to be lost in thought, her eyes began to go slightly red.

It was a very cold winter that year.

Jeon Anna will never forget when she knelt in front of her father's car, adjure him to agreed with her being together with Xiao Li Shi. The cold wind blowing in her face was bone chilling cold. In that wind, she knelt in front of the car for three whole hours until the wind made her feel unconscious, she still did not shed a drop of tear.