Since Du Lisa was frightened so early in the morning, her mood was abnormally low, but her low mood all came to a naught when she saw the date on the electronic calendar.

Monday!

What day of the week was it when they got isolated? Tuesday! Then.... would she be free tomorrow???

Suddenly, the fire in Du Lisa's heart was lit raging victory, the arduous seven days was finally coming to an end, the shining white one thousand five hundred pieces of silver dollar is finally reaching her pockets, spending continuous 24 hours with the President is finally concluding! This is kinda of sensation is so exciting!

People say that people in high spirits when a joyous occasion is involved, once Du Lisa was happy, her undying fighting spirit returned.

"President, what needs to be done today?"

Documents, come at me! Contracts, come at me! Work, it'll all be bombard by me!

"There's no work today."

"None?" Du Lisa was in a daze, it was rare that the President would have a day he doesn't work?

As she was wondering, she saw the President signalling his fingers at her.

Du Lisa scuttled away, "President, what are your orders?"

"There's no work, but there's something else you need to do."

"What's is it?"

"Fix my boredom."

"..." Du Lisa was in silent for two seconds, "President, I'm an entertainer but I do not offer sexual services."

"Wages..."

"Sell! I'll sell everything!"

So, during the seventh day of isolation, Du Lisa who has been busy helping the President nearing to completion of the contract, also from a worker that didn't offer sexual services transformed into a personal assistant that didn't offer sexual services.

A personal assistant's first job was to accompany the President to play cards.

"Can you be more serious?" Jungkook said very dissatisfied while holding the cards within his hands.

President, injustice ah! Du Lisa sounded like a tearful cattle, it's not that she wasn't playing cards seriously, it's just that the President's cards skills are too strong, winning every round, how can a mere shrimp like her endure this?

"You can't be like this." Jungkook said, "How about this, if you win one round I'll add one hundred dollars to your wage."

(* o *)

Du Lisa's fatigue eyes suddenly shone brightly. Fortunately, she is not blinded by money, because very quickly she figured something was a miss from the President's smiling eyes.

"You wouldn't deduce one hundred dollars if I lose one round, right?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head, "I will only deduct fifty."

".... will it be all right if I don't play?"

"Of course you can, but since you're absent from work, I'll be deducting one thousand and five hundred dollars."