[3] The author is basically trying to say the process of making soy sauce is the length of a rich having an illegitimate child. 

When Jie Wu Shuang finished, everyone nodded: "There are many woman circling a rich man, it's a competitive pressure environment, as we are not scheming and don't have the beauty of a fox spirit[4], sooner or later we would be made redundant."

[4] 狐狸精 Hu Li Jing are Chinese mythological creatures who can be either good or bad spirits. However, in modern time, the term huli jing is a derogatory expression describing a woman who seduces a married or otherwise romantically involved man (a "home-wrecker"). 

"Lay-offs are good, at least it'll eventually pay-off! When a home-wrecker snatches your husband, who knows you might not even have the chance to be fired!"

Du Lisa listened until her eyes widened, is there really do such a thing?

What you hear may be false, but seeing is believing, while Du Lisa still have doubts the authenticity of those words, a real-life case have occurred on her own body.

At night, when Du Lisa got home, approaching the living room, she saw a seven or eight year old little girl sitting on the couch, she was dressed in a pink lace dress, very cute.

The words her colleague spoke during lunch all came rushing out at once.

Xiao Mi? Her age seems a slightly too young.

Mistress? The President shouldn't have a Lolita fetish.

Cousin? Base on the President's age, his cousin shouldn't be so young.

Could it be ... ...

Du Lisa's mind suddenly flashed through the ages being spurned by countless of married women, forever tied by scandalous word, countless marriages from hell, two big awful words——illegitimate daughter!

At the same time Du Lisa's expression was ever-changing, sitting on the sofa, the little brat have already took noticed of Du Lisa, she held out her hand, using her short finger's pointed towards Du Lisa, in command-like tone: "You, come here."

"Me?" Du Lisaregain her consciousness and shuttered over.

Walking nearby, little brat said with a straight face: "Why are you staring at the Princess?"

What a competitive aura! Du Lisa was surprised, "I ... ... I think you're cute......" she was just looking for an excuse.

Hearing this, the little brat seemed very pleased, her straight face appeared to have relaxed, her eyes sweep Du Lisa up and down: "You servant surely know how to talk! Are you new here?"

Servant?

Du Lisa was completely embarrassed, what part of her that looked like a servant? She only dressed a little plain, "Little kid, I'm not......"

The little brat interrupted her and asks, "Hey, where is my cousin?"

Du Lisa still didn't understand: "Who is your cousin?"

"Why the new one here are so stupid?" The little brat proudly stared at Du Lisa, "I'm telling you, my cousin is your master, so I'm also your master! Quickly tell me where did my cousin go?"