"Really? Someone important, so mysterious?"

"I heard it is the President of Jeon Enterprise!"

"Really? I heard......"

The following sentence Du Lisa did not listen further, her mind was filled with the phrase "The President of Jeon Enterprise", her entire body instantly froze.

The President of Jeon Enterprise wouldn't happened to be...?

A gust of wind blew in Du Lisa couldn't help but shiver.

"Come here! Look!" Someone exclaimed.

Already here?

Du Lisa was startled awake. Whether or not it's the President, she needs to hide first.

So she pretended to pick up something, then with the fastest speed hid under the counter.

Soon came the sound of footsteps, followed by a gradual clear dialogue.

"President, for you to personally inspect such a small shopping centres like ours is too much trouble, such dedication!" Zhu Da Fu said with a flattering smile, the flesh on his face hidden his eyes.

"I have heard that there's a new promotional idea at the mall?" Du LIsa's heart was startled after hearing a familiar voice, her entire body shrink even deeper.

Upon Jungkook mentioning this, Zhu Da Fu's spirit increased and recalled what happened yesterday and what the beautiful reporters exactly said in high-spirited passion!

"You're saying all the sales assistance use stage names?"

"Yes ah!" Zhu Da Fu smiled and nodded, he suddenly thought of something, "Expect for one employee, she used her real name!"

Zhu Da Fu's intention was to mobilize the atmosphere, he also wanted to boast about his rich ability to think, but reaching Du Lisa's ears, those words sounded like a time bomb ready t explode in her mind instantly.

She finished! President, please do not ask to further ah!

But the President apparently didn't go by her means, he continued to ask: "Oh, who is this?"

"This is our new employee Xiao Du ah! Yes, she is in this counter!" Zhu Da Fu said, he has led Jungkook to the condom sales counter.

Du Lisa was nervous, her head shrink lower and deeper.

She did not know, the more she deliberately avoid them, the more of Jungkook's attention she attracted.

"President, let me introduce to you the salesperson that gave me this inspiration." After Zhu Da Fu said this he shouted toward Du Lisa, "Xiao Du, come here for a moment! Quick!"

Du Lisa who crouched in the corner of the counter, refused to come out even after Zhu Da Fu loudly called out to her.

At this point, Jungkook has directed his aggressive gaze on her back, even if she couldn't see it, she could feel the chilling atmosphere.

"Xiao Du, what are you doing? Quickly, come here!" Zhu Da Fu urged loudly.

Du Lisa had to lower her head and slowly emerged from below the corner, then turned and bowed her head, she changed the tone of her voice with the following sentence: "How do you do Manager."