"What's wrong with you? Speak!"

The person in his arms vaguely replied: "I will speak, but don't be mad at me......"

"Okay, I promise you! Now quickly lift your face up!" He was in a mess, he couldn't imagine what will she looked like once she raises her head.

Du Lisa slowly raised her head.

Moments later, the world was silent.

He only heard the weak Du Lisa apologetically say: "I'm so sorry, motion sickness..."

The bloody facts told us a new truth: When you're sitting in the car and feel chest pain, be sure to get yourself a plastic bag, so that the person sitting next to you will not suffer. Forget ruining a suit, but wasting the President's feelings then you're finished!

When the chauffeur drove Jungkook and Du Lisa back to the villa from the Public Security Bureau, it was already dark.

The President got out of the car first, his expression was so foul that you could smell it.

Then, Du Lisa timidly followed suit.

Jason who was already standing at the front door waiting for a long time, upon seeing his boss he hurriedly went up. Once he walked nearby, he suddenly stopped and stared at the fierce appearance of Jungkook's shirt.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook's face was heavy as he spat out those words.

"No ... ... Nothing....." Jason didn't think his boss would be so angry, quickly plastering a smile on his face, he tried to praise: "President, your taste of clothing has increased greatly, look at the yellow pattern on your shirt, from afar it looks like a dragon, while near it doesn't appear so. Base on my years of research on art paintings, this shirt's designer certainly used split abstract!"

Walking behind Jungkook, when Du Lisa heard this she nearly fell down. Since she grown up, it's the first time she heard that her vomit can look like abstracts!

"Is it? " Jungkook narrowed his eyes, "since you're so knowledgeable, I'll gift you this shirt, don't forget to wear to the company tomorrow."

Jason: "....."

All the signs indicate that, today the President is in a bad mood, in order to avoid being swept by the typhoon, Du Lisa quickly had a few bites of her meal, and sneaked back into her room.

After returning to her room, she opened the laptop that she asked the chauffeur to bring back from her apartment.

This laptop has been with her for a long time, even though it was old, but the performance was good, it was okay to occasionally play a few games. It was better than being in the Jeon household and falling asleep from boredom.

Just as she was preparing to play some games, the penguin icon on the right corner of her computer start to flicker. Du Lisa clicked open the program, she was frighten by the large bold red words that appeared on the interface.

...... Du Lisa, did you die? Call me back quick!

Such verbal abuse on QQ can only be no other than her friend, Zhu Chaeyoung.

When Du Lisa connected with Zhu Chaeyoung, the following chat log appeared:

Du Lisa: I'm coming.

Pig wants to fly: Lady, you finally logged on now?

Du Lisa: ... ...

Pig wants to fly: Speak! Where have you been these days? How come your phone is unreachable? Don't tell me, you're dumping me? I'm telling you, you still owe me 1.8 yuan of soda money, don't even think about dumping me!

Du Lisa: Chae, you have misunderstood! My phone was stolen!

Pig wants to fly: Who are you trying to lie to? Who would steal your old discontinued Nokia?!

Du Lisa: No kidding! The robber was riding a bike, he even took my fake Gucci handbag!

Pig wants to fly: No technical skills at all.

Du Lisa: Chae, I'll tell you something, I'm married.

Pig wants to fly: ... _ ... | | | Are you sleep walking again?

Du Lisa: I haven't slept walked in a long time ... ...

Pig wants to fly: You should lie less, back in dormitories, only I would sleep in the same bunk beds as you!

Du Lisa: I didn't lie to you, I'm married!

Pig wants to fly: If you're married then my child can buy soy sauce!

Du Lisa: ... ...

Like this the two of them chatted into the night.

Suddenly, Du Lisa's stomach starts to rumble.

All thanks to the President's temper tantrums in the evening that caused her not to eat fully, now she's hungry.

Double checking the time, it was already pass 12 o'clock, the President must be sleeping in his room by now, Du Lisa turned off the computer and sneaked out of her room.

Her goal was the kitchen far from the stairs, such a massive villa surely there will be something to eat in the fridge, right?

However, because the villa was too huge, Du Lisa couldn't find the light switches so she had to move in the dark. Feeling her way to the kitchen she at least hit the wall three times, knocked N number of decorations and almost fell down eating dog excrement.

Turns out, the house being too big is a bad thing, if she was in her small apartment, she wouldn't have to go far.

Du Lisa complained while opening the refrigerator which was much higher than herself.

Once she opened the refrigerator door, she felt shocked.

Why is everything drinkable? There were bottles filled from the top to the bottom, she couldn't see anything chewable. Finally in the middle of the pile of bottles, she found something different, taking a closer look, it turned out to be a bottle of tomato sauce!

ORZ, was the dinner they ate today was created out of thin air?

As she was busy wondering, suddenly the President's voice was heard: "What are you looking for?"