"It's going to be okay, I've got you Princess."

Nicholas Smith.

After that, my mind finally gave in and went blank.

________________________________

"She's gonna be okay Kathy, the doctor said she passed out from fatigue."

Huh? What's happening?

"I know, I know, she just scared me."

Kathy?!

"We know it'll be alright, we promise."

What? What are they talking about?

"WHERE IS SHE?! LENA! IS SHE OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!"

I'm so confused, I need to wake up.

"She's fine Damien, she just passed out."

Damien? he's here to?

"Okay...who the hell are you?!"

Huh?! There's more people here?!

"The names Nicholas Smith, I'm Shailena's Business Partner."

Nicholas...he's here?!

"Oh so your the Famous Nicholas I keep hearing about!"

Oh No!

"I see you've heard of me, and who are you?"

Oh No!

"Damien, Lena's Best friend, what are you doing here?"

"Because I brought her here and I care for her a lot, at least I was here on time."

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

"You son of a bitc-"

Yep that's my cue to WAKE MY ASS UP!

"Look Lena's waking up!"

My eyes flutter open adjusting to the bright light above me. The sound of a steady beep can be heard from the machine next to me.

"Lena, are you okay, it's me Kathy!"

"Hey Kathy, yes I'm fine, what happened?" I asked my voice sounding raspy.

"Your at the hospital, you passed out." Lynn said getting up from her seat across from my hospital bed along with Lexi.

"Oh I remember now, I was sick, I'm sorry for worrying you guys, especially you kathy, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine Lena, next time I say stay home, stay your sick ass home bitch!" She said laughing which made the rest of us smile.

"Lena I-" Nicholas was cut off when the doctor entered the room.

"Ah! Ms. Jackson, your awake, that's nice to see. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay I guess, I still have a headache though and my back hurts a bit."

He came closer to me and did the usual check up.

"Yes that is to be expected when your expecting."

Yeah I guess that's common when you have a col- wait....The fuck he just say?! EXPECTING?!

"I'm sorry doc, what did you just say?!"

"Oh you didn't know? Well let me be the first to congratulate you, Your 2 months pregnant!"

The room went silent and I mean it was Loud, like Loud as Fuck!

"Well...ahem...I'll be going now, there is a buzzer at the side of your bed, if you need anything press that and a nurse will come to your assistance. Goodbye now."