Chapter 11

Two Months later

Two months have now passed and everything seems to be going relatively good.

Damien and I have been spending more time together and we've gotten closer than before.

Kathy, Lexi and Lynn absolutely flipped when I told them that Damien and I had sex, with me almost getting the shit beat out of me by Lynn with a slipper and Lexi and Kathy saying and I quote, "Called it! The Sexual Tension was strong!"

However, when I told them about what happened with Eren, they did everything to make me feel better. We also had to hold Lexi back from cutting his "lil baby dick" off and Kathy from calling a family member that could "Get the job done quickly."

Nicholas and I however, it's been complicated. We barley talk anymore and when we do it's about work. In all honesty it hurts, but maybe it's for the best?

Lately I haven't been feeling the best though, and apparently Kathy noticed it to.

"Lena what are you doing here? How many times am I going to tell you to stay your sick ass home!" She said spraying me with Lysol.

"Bitch! STOP SPRAYING ME IT'S JUST A COLD!"

"mmmm, I don't care I don't wanna get sick!"

After spraying my entire office with Lysol, she left to go get me some medicine to take.

I want to be at home right now snuggled underneath my blankets like a baby, but I have a meeting with Nicholas and as much as I really didn't want to see him, I also yearned to see him.

15 minutes later, I wanted to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom inside of my office. This is literally the worst!

After I was done, I cleaned up and left.

"LENA I'M BACK WITH THE MEDICINE, I ALSO GOT YOU CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM CAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN GET NEEDY WHEN YOUR SICK!"

"Thanks Kathy, but when did you get tim-"

My vision went black.

"LENA!"

I could hear Kathy's voice but my body won't move.

"LENA WAKE UP PLEASE!"

Why won't my eyes open!

"CIARA CALL 911 NOW!"

Get up Lena!

"It's ok Lena, I'm right here."

No I hate hearing Kathy talking with pain in her voice. Why can't I move!

"Lexi call Lynn now and meet me at Sunset Care Hospital!...it's Lena she was sick and blacked out, she won't get up...okay bye love you to."

No I'm making Kathy cry, Please don't cry.

"Ms. Jackson-LENA!"

Who's voice is that?

"LENA! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

The voice is so familiar, why can't I remember!

"She was sick and she blacked out her Secretary is calling the ambulance right now."

I hate myself for making Kathy worry like this, Get The Fuck Up Lena!

"FUCK THE AMBULANCE, I'M TAKING HER THERE MYSLEF!"

The voice is becoming more clearer but I still can't figure out who it is, I hate this!

I felt my body being picked up and movements were being made, and that's when I recognized the voice, with just one name....