𝟎𝟏 : 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗺

𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

[𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟]

𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲📍

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲"

•••

The sound of the alarm startled me awake, and I groggily reached over to shut it off. I tried to go back to sleep, but my mind refused to let me. After tossing and turning for a while, I finally gave up and sat up in bed. Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. I made my way to the bathroom, feeling the cool tiles under my feet. As I stood in front of the mirror, I caught a glimpse of my disheveled appearance. With a sigh, I began to undress and stepped into the shower. As the warm water cascaded over my body, I closed my eyes and let out a contented sigh.

After finishing my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way back to my room. The soft fabric felt comforting against my skin as I walked into my room.

Later
I decided to wear camo cargo pants today and wore my pastel brown tight crop top. They fit snugly and had a relaxed fit that allowed me to move around comfortably. To complete my outfit, I wore my eye-catching red and white dunks that added a pop of color and style. After dressing up, I moved on to do my hair. I carefully brushed it to remove any tangles and knots. I put my hair in a high ponytail, making all my curls drop down. I grabbed the edge brush and the edge control. I opened the edge control and started to do my edges.

After getting ready, I left my room and headed downstairs to see my mom fixing the pillows in the living room. "Good morning, Mom," I greeted her with a smile. Mom stopped fixing the pillows and hugged her tightly. "Good morning, Saige. There will be some visitors coming over when you come back from work," She informed me. I nodded and headed to the kitchen to grab a snack bar and a banana. I then grabbed the keys and opened the door to leave. Her mom said, 'Bye' and I exited the house.

I got into my Mercedes Benz and started the engine. I could feel the energy of the car as she pressed the accelerator. I played 'Trance' by Metro Boomin, Travis Scott, and Young Thug. The car moved smoothly on the road as she drove towards her destination, enjoying the beautiful scenery on the way. I played 'Trance' by Metro Boomin, Travis Scott, and Young Thug.

At the cafe
I entered the cafe to see Abby and Asia working up front. "Hey, guys." I greeted. They looked up and smiled. "Hey." They both greeted back. I went to the back to grab my apron and clock in. Asia and Abby then went to the back to make coffee and desserts. I went up front and took the orders of people. More people entered the cafe and started to order. I ripped off the note I was writing on and gave it to Abby. The people then sat. Later, four guys entered the cafe. They were all Asian and tall. They approached the front. "Hey, could we get one Java chip frappuccino, three americanos, two iced americanos, one iced caramel latte, and one iced caramel macchiato please?" One guy asked.

As I looked closely, I noticed that he had a chiseled jawline, thick eyebrows, and piercing siren-like eyes that seemed to pierce through my soul. A small mole was visible just below his left eye, adding to his rugged charm. He was dressed in a gray sweatshirt and a black hoodie with the word 'Supreme' emblazoned in bold white letters. A gray Supreme beanie adorned his head. The white AirPods Pro Max were wrapped around his neck, adding a touch of sophistication to his casual attire. His feet were clad in pristine white Air Forces, which appeared to have never touched the ground. "Coming right up," I said with a smile, quickly making my way to the back to prepare his order. I gave Abby and Asia the orders. "It's four guys, they are all so fine," I told them. Abby and Asia stopped working to take a peek at them. They were sitting at the table, waiting for their orders. "Ooh, I like the tall one and the one with freckles," Abby commented.

Another guy with freckles had blonde hair. He was shorter than the tallest one. His hair was so long, it was stopped around his neck. He had heart-shaped lips and a sharp jawline. He had doe-shaped eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie with the brand 'Mahagrid' written in silver. There were silver spider web designs on parts of his hoodie. He had matching black sweats on. He had a green AirPod Pro Max around his neck. He also had those Military black Air Jordan fours' on.

"I like the one who has fox eyes," Asia commented. The person in question had a pleasantly round physique, which was accentuated by his snug grey sweatpants and a light blue hoodie with the number '06' emblazoned in white. His charming smile revealed two deep dimples on his cheeks. Around his neck hung a pair of pristine white AirPods Pro Max, while his feet were snugly ensconced in black Nike high-top sneakers.

They stopped peeking and continued to work on their orders. I went up front to wipe the countertop. Abby then got out of the back and went up front to the 3 guys. "Would you guys want anything on the side? It's on the house." Abby told them. All 3 of them looked up. "Sure, may we get 1 chocolate donut and 2 glazed donuts?" Fox's eyes asked. Abby nodded as she wrote down the note. The tall one studied her from up and down. Freckles did the same Abby looked up and noticed both of them staring. Freckles had a little smile on his face while the tall guy had a small smirk. Abby got flustered and looked down. "Your orders are coming right up." She said before walking back.

Later
Asia, Abby, and I came back with their orders. Asia placed the donuts on the table and I placed down the coffees. "Here you guys go, enjoy." We all smiled at them. I looked at the other guy. He had long brown hair, he looked the same height as fox eyes. His lips were a bit plump like the tall guy's. He had pretty eyes as well. He was wearing grey sweats and a grey hoodie with the brand 'Mahagrid' written in black. He also had the Airpods Pro Max but in black. He had those Air Jordans 'Black canvas' on. Meanwhile, Fox Eyes was looking at Asia and smiled. "Thank you." He told her. Asia nodded, a bit flustered by his eye contact.

The tall guy was continuing to look at Abby from up and down. Freckles stood up and looked at her."Let me get your number." He asked. "Same for me," Hyunjin added. Abby nodded and pulled out her phone. She showed it to her. "Okay, I'm Hyunjin." The tall guy said. "I'm Felix." Freckles said. "I'm Abby." She added.

Fox eyes was also asking for Asia's number. His name was Jeongin. The guy with brown locks pulled out his wallet and took out the money. He handed the money to me without looking at me. "We don't have much time guys, let's go."  He spoke. The other two nodded and stood up with their orders. "Bye." Jeongin, Felix, and Hyunjin said, walking. Asia and Abby waved. I walked away when they exited and placed the money in the cash register. It was also the end of my shift. Lia, our co-worker entered the store. I went in the back to take off my apron and clock out. "Alright, bye guys. We still have the sleepover tomorrow?" I asked Asia and Abby.

"Yeah, our house," Asia answered. Abby nodded. I nodded and exited the store. I entered my car and drove out of the parking lot. I then drove home, remembering what Mom told me.
.

.

.
Sorry I haven't been posting, had a lot of writer's block 🤍 .