"Love you." she said.

"Love you more." I replied and thereafter hanged up.

Thank goodness, at least I don't have to see Kevin or Sandra.

I drive over to her house and park just outside her yard.  I take out my bags and walk towards the front door.

"Come in!" she yelled after I knocked.

I walk in and find that she's not in the living room nor in the kitchen.

"Girl, you can't say come in when you're not even downstairs." I chuckled on my way to her room. "What if I was a stranger?"

"I knew that it was you, because I saw your car outside." she chuckled back.

I walk into her messy room and put my bags near her dresser.

"I agree that I have a messy room, but yours is extremely messy." I chuckled, giving her a tight hug.

"Ugh, I just never have the energy to clean it." she hugged back. "Missed you so much." she smiled.

"Missed you more." I smiled back.

"Anyways, tell me all about it. I want to know everything." she said in excitement.

"Firstly, I need to wash my face. After that, I'll tell you everything." I smiled, heading to her bathroom.

Five minutes later, I walk out and plop onto her bed.

"If there's one thing I did not consider when coming here, is my clothes. They're all dirty and I don't have extras." I uttered.

"Girl, you know I got your back. You can just wear mine." she smiled.

"Leah, I've been telling you that this body is definitely not going to fit into those petite clothes." I chuckled.

"And Julia, I've been telling you that you can't say that without trying. You'll see, they are going to fit." she smiled. "Anyways, gimme the tea girl."

"Well, your girl had her first kiss." I uttered with a smile on my face.

"You are lying." she smiled. "Really? With who?" she asked in excitement.

"Aaron Kavinsky."

"The golden boy?" she smiled.

"The golden boy himself."

"I told you that he's a charmer. So, how did that happen?" she asked.

"He told me that he loves me and he kissed me afterwards." I told her.

"You know I love you, and don't get me wrong, but it's too good to be true." she uttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked her in confusion.

"I know a player from afar, and I can definitely sense when he's lying."

"How would you know that he's lying, because you haven't even said a single word to him. And just because people call him a player, it doesn't mean he is a player." I said, sounding defensive.

Why am I being so defensive?!

"Uhm, because you're the one that told me that he is a player." she said in a 'duh' tone.

"I guess I was wrong." I replied sheepishly. "We shouldn't judge a book by its cover." I uttered afterwards.

"Okay, anyways. I'm happy for you." she smiled. "How was it?"

"I don't know." I chuckled.

"The fact that you're blushing right now, let's just say that it took you to cloud 9." she teased.

"Let's just say it wasn't bad." I smiled.

"But, please don't tell me that you did not have that thing with him." she said, looking at me with one raised eyebrow.

"Eww, no. Definitely not going there."

"Good." she chuckled. "I'm just happy that you're back." she smiled.

"Me too."

~~~

Is Leah the only one that's doubting Aaron, or are you guys doubting him too?

I know I said Chapter 21 was the last chapter of the month, but I decided to give you one last chapter!