CHAPTER TWO

after the morning rush of getting ready, taehyung had finally made it to the university building. dressed in a pair of kaki pants, a brown turtle neck, a black sweater over and a pair of black doc martens. looking at the shitty drawing of the map, that his roommate jimin had created, taehyung walked around looking for his classroom. at last he had finally found it.

taehyung had really enjoyed his first official lesson of art, the whole class was a pleasant vibe and he worked experimenting with charcoal and mark making. walking around the campus, the red head quietly admired all of the students, and how different each of them were.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" instantly filled with embarrassment taehyung flicked his head to where the eager voice was heard from, taehyungs face slowly brightened when a familiar face came jogging over to him. "hi jimin" the red head nervously smiled. "i'm in physical, i demand you to come watch" jimin grabbed taehyungs hand and dragged him towards the rugby pitch.

the sky was bright, with a bitter chill of wind that nipped at taehyungs ears. he sat down under a cherry blossom tree, his back against the trunk of the tree. the pretty pink petals softly flying in the wind and gathering around him. taehyung opened his bag and grabbed his current read 'the great gatsby'. but as taehyung fell way into reading, he was distracted by a sudden feeling of anxiety. pulling his attention away from the words written, when he noticed a tall, well built boy with dark hair staring at him in an intimidating manner from across the pitch.

when the coach blew his whistle, all of the boys jogged towards where taehyung was sat, coincidentally to where their water bottles lay on the grass. jimin rushed towards taehyung, tipping water over his head and gym kit. "ah that killed me" jimin laughed, laying on the grass in a starfish formation. taehyung looked up from his book to acknowledge the older, swiftly closing it and putting it back into his bag.

"did you see when i tackled jungkook, ah he was so mad. did you see? did you see his face?" jimin laughed, holding his sweaty hand to his chest. "mhm, you did great" taehyung smiled reassuringly, having no clue what happened, as he was reading.

taehyungs stomach grumbled loudly (because he was too busy rushing getting ready and not eating breakfast, in the pure fear of him being late to his first lesson) , taehyungs face quickly turned the same shade of red as his hair. then suddenly he felt something drop into his lap and the crinkle of a packaging. slowly looking up, he saw the same boy as earlier, standing above him, with one eyebrow raised. taehyung gulped, his whole body shivered.
"eat, stupid." the boy muttered out.