Diavolo X Reader. Trick Or A Treat. (Day 31.)

Finally today is th last day of October. Welp I hope you enjoyed October's scenarios since it did take some work to think of them like seriously but anyways enjoy my little bumblebees.
--------------------------------------------------------------
You and everyone else was out trick or treating having some fun and getting candy while also spooking some little kids. You were trick or treating by yourself which you could never do, do to the brother's being overprotective all of the time but you got away from time and they didn't even know you were go.

So you decide to go to Diavolo' castle and so you knocked on the door and all the door did was just creeped open so you went inside closing the door behind you and you looked around seeing how spooky it looked at night, but you decided that, that didn't matter and went to find Diavolo when you finally find him he was just asleep on his bed I'm a sleeping beauty outfit but not a dress it's like a pink uniform I guess.

You tilt your head confused and go up to Diavolo and whisper to yourself.

"Uh D-diavolo?..."

You were so confused on what was going on but you decided to play along with it so he got closer to him and started to lean down to kiss him and when you finally did his eyes opened and he kissed you back and you did pulled away causing him to smile and say.

"Hehe that was a nice treat to have Y/N! Now let's go trick or treating."

You smiled at him and said.

"Hehe okay Diavolo also happy birthday."

He smiled again and grabbed your hand and ran out and y'all went everywhere in the Devildom and got a whole lot of good candy even full size ones as well.

Also when you got back everyone so worried that you had to explain to them where went of course Lucifer didn't want you to sneak off like that again.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 31 done.