Beelzebub X Reader

Okay soooooo this might be a little short because I'm lazy and kinda tired so yeah.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator POV: You were in your room trying to fall asleep but every time you did you kept having a nightmare so you sighed and decided to get up going to the kitchen which you did not see Beel yet anyways so you got a cup and filled it up with water and drank it soon finishing it and setting it aside hearing someone come in and so you turned around to see Beel and he said.

"Y/N what are you doing up so late?"

You sighed and then said.

"I had a nightmare..."

Beel hummed and said.

"Tell me about it?"

Your POV: You groaned and said.

"Well I was in this little room filled with nasty demons trying to touch me, hurt me, and use me I couldn't escape them they had me pinned down I was so scared that I thought I would die or something..."

Beel was quiet for a short moment and said.

"I won't let any demon hurt you because...I love you, I love you no matter what..."

You look up at Beel in shock and then hugged him saying back.

"I love you to..."

Narrator's POV: As soon as you said that Beel picked you up grabbed some snacks and took you to his room and y'all ate snacks having a good rest of the night.
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is trash.