When You Delete The Game.

I got this idea from another creater but I can not find them so sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Diavolo: When you went to delete the game he said.

"Y-y/n no please don't delete the game! I know I'm not real but please stay..."

Ending 1: You kept the game and Diavolo seemed happy but made sure you weren't able to delete the game.

Ending 2: You deleted the game causing Diavolo to go into a sorta depressed state.

Barbatos: When you wanted to end the guy Barbatos said.

"You can't b-be serious come on Y/N remember all the good times we had please don't do this!"

Ending 1: You kept the game and Barbatos seemed relived of this and went back to doing the right things he is programed to do.

Ending 2: You deleted the game and Barbatos' programed seemed messed up by this and he wouldn't act right but would still listen to Lord Diavolo.

Simeon: When you went to delete the game he said.

"Please my angel think about this for a second before you do it..."

Ending 1: You kept the game and Simeon wouldn't stop being clingy for a week.

Ending 2: You deleted the game which made Simeon extremely sad about it because he loved you dearly.

Solomon: When you were about to delete the game Solomon said.

"N-no! I want allow it I'll stop you with my magic!"

Ending 1: You didn't delete the game and Solomon put a spell on it so you won't ever delete the game.

Ending 2: You deleted the game and Solomon was just left heart broken and said.

Lucifer: When you were going to delete the game Lucifer said.

"No! I will not allow you to do this you will stay."

Ending 1: You didn't delete the game and stayed and Lucifer made sure you couldn't delete the game at all.

Ending 2: You deleted the game and when you did Lucifer didn't know what to do anymore or how to feel anymore.

Mammon: When you were about to delete the game Mammon said.

"No! Y/N please stay! I know I'm not perfect but please stay...I want be so selfish anymore I promise!..."

Ending 1: You kept the game which made Mammon so happy and so clingy.

Ending 2: You delete the game and when you did Mammon was lost and sad.

Leviathan: When you were about to delete the game Levi said.

"No! Don't delete the game please your my only play two that I love please don't go!"

Ending 1: You kept the game and Levi would make sure you would delete the game at all.

Ending 2: When you deleted the game Levi wanted to scream for you to come back but couldn't.

Satan: When you were about to delete the game Satan said.

"Wait, No your not serious are you...Please Y/N don't do this..."

Ending 1: You kept the game which made Satan extremely happy but didn't show it and he made sure you never did that again.

Ending 2: You deleted the game which made Satan mad and sad not doing what to do and just wanting you to come back.

Asmodeus: When you were about to delete the game Asmo said.

"Darling please don't do this I'm sorry if I haven't been giving you the attention you wanted please don't do this!"

Ending 1: You kept the game and Asmo gave you so much attention and love and all.

Ending 2: You deleted the game which made Asmo sad and not sure what to do.

Beelzebub: When you were fixing to delete the game Beel said.

"Y-y/n please don't do this w-we can s-share f-food together!"

Ending 1: You kept the game which made Beel happy and hungry.

Ending 2: You deleted the game which made Beel sad and Belphie had to comfort him.

Belphie: When you were about to delete the game he said.

"No Y/N please...I'm sorry if I'm not a good demon but please stay I love you..."

Ending 1: You kept the game which made Belphie happy and he loved you.

Ending 2: You deleted the game which made Belphie said and Beel had to make him happy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Imma make a Undertale boyfriend scenarios book on October first while working on this book as well.