"What's done is done... We need to make sure that they don't lay a finger on her in the future."

"Call the Seoul headquarter and ask for more people...Things are about to go down..." After discussing the plan and making a few phone calls, Jin ordered Jungkook to go sleep. But, he himself kept pacing around the room. Only when he heard the neighbours room open, did he go to his bed.

---

Next morning, Y/n woke up with a sore throat.
She looked around the room to find it all empty. Lisa must be wandering somewhere in the hotel. She sat up to get a glass of water from the side table.

Gluping the water down her throat, she thought back to what happened yesterday...the more she wondered, the more she got frustrated, as she didn't remember walking back to the hotel.

All she remembered was glimpses of herself being locked in a dark room and fainting due to anxiety.
After that, what happened? She placed the glass down on the table and went to the restroom to freshen up.
Splashing the water on her face, she recalled feeling, someone opening the door and carrying her.

At that time she felt like she was finally safe, even tho it could have been anyone with bad intention...luckily it wasn't!
She was placed down from her safe place and after that...? She didn't remember anything.

After freshening up, she went out to look for her classmates.

To be honest, she was never really close to any of them except Lisa but she had fun with them yesterday.
"So they aren't that bad...too bad it's my last year."

She entered the common hall which she felt like was now owned by her class as she always found them scatterred around the place. They were all having breakfast.
Their chattering came to a halt when they saw Y/n. They all gave glances to each other as she awkwardly walked towards the table she earlier spotted Lisa at.

She sat down with Lisa, Doo Sik and two other classmates.

"You're finally awake after your LONG nap." Lisa smiled at her.
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"I didn't want to disturb you, you must have been tired my sleepy bear" She said the last worde pinching her cheeks.

"Eeesh go get me food...I'm still sleepy"

"You slept for 12 hours." Tsking, Lisa got up and headed towards the food counter to get food for her highness.

-
Munching on chocolate pancakes, her eyes wandered around the place, all the students were staring...more like glaring at her.
"Why is everyone glaring at me?" She asked the girl sitting next to her but Doo Sik answered, "That's because you slept in the maze and we got late because of you!"

"I slept?"
"Yeah, We all were worried sick and going around the p
ace looking for you and when we finally found you, you were peacefully sleeping on one of the benches, unaware of the chaos you created."

So after all, 'it' was all just a dream...
...or was it?

After about 5 minutes, Lisa came back? But she wasn't alone. Taehyung was walking along her, with plates in both his hands.

"Can I sit here?" He asked, smiling at Y/n.

"Duh- dude it's a public place. You don't need her permission to sit anywhere. Her parents don't own the place" Doo Sik spoke before Y/n could even open my mouth.
Sending a deathly glare in his direction, she looked up at Tae again and nodded for him to sit.
He smiled and sat down on the chair in front of her.

-

While eating, she couldn't help but notice how he was not moving his left arm at all.
"Taehyung can you pass me the jam." She asked him.
He nervously glanced at her and then at the jam that was placed on his left side. Giving a small smile, he moved his left hand to reach for a glass.
That's when she noticed a long wound on his hand, probably going up his arms under the sweater's sleeves.