"I don't give any damn about your name and get your plastic body away from me"

He said harshly at her making her sob and walked away to probably cry somewhere.

Armando looked again to the tinted glass window to see her grinding to the same man she danced a while ago. The man then whispered something on her ear making her giggle like a teenager.

He groaned in irritation. How can she touch her like that. He got down to the dance floor when he caught a glance at the beauty. His mouth agape at the sight of her. Her blue orbs bewitching him. Her full pouty lips wanting his attention.

Before he could get to chance to talk and asked her name. The man and the mysterious beauty got out the club making his anger radiate from him.

He proceeded to the bar area and ordered martini. "Keep them going" He demanded the bartender making the barista nodded in fear.

♡♡♡

He woke with his head pounding. He slightly rubbed his forehead as he got up to check his Rolex to see it's already 10:00. He walked to his bathroom finding for the aspirin he have stocked and gulped it with water.

After getting ready he went downstairs to see his mother looking at him with a brow raised at him.

"Where have you been" His mother asked and stirred the coffee she have on hand and placed it the table in front of his son.

"Klyde's new club" He then muttered a thank you to his mother and stared at the hot coffee.

"Well I have places to go and your sister is having her tutor around. Behave and be careful Armando" His mother kissed his forehead as he kissed her mother's cheek.

After finishing her drink he went to his office to clear thing in his mind more of her. The girl he saw at the bar. He called his best investigator in.

"I want to find this girl"

"Any photos"

The investigator asked which he quickly replied with a 'no'

"She's like 5'8 or 9, she have a brunette hair reaching her waist. She have blue eyes and she's beautiful"

The investigator blinked twice, thrice to see his boss still serious, thinking he was joking. "What's her name?"

"I don't know" He shrugged as the investigator sighed. "Just give me the files with all girls with my description" The investigator nodded and sighed in defeat for another hard task.

If only he knew how close she was.

His heart, past and hopefully his future.

Please Vote and Comment

Total words:

Happy Halloween! 🎃

Btw I changed the dress and shoes for those who didn't know