Whilst Talia and Simon were debating about red or blue, Hadiyeh refreshed her inbox hoping to have received a response from her lawyer.

She was refreshing her feed for the hundredth time when she received a call from her lawyer.

"I know you're on holiday with your friends but listen, I can't do anything for you on such short notice you're going to have to go along with the meeting, I talked with your management team and they said that this will be the last meeting you'll have this week."

She wanted to scream at the world and the heavens for not going along with her wishes but understood the world didn't revolve around her. She closed her eyes leaning her head back on the seat wanting to make the most of her time away before having to go back into a meeting for the rest of the night.

"I understand, but I swear to god, I want my contract broken with management by the end of winter."

"Last one I promise," Her lawyer sighed from the other end of the line.

"Okay then, I'll talk to you later." She breathed out, bidding goodbye to him.

Just as she moved her phone from her ear, she was met with Nas standing in front of her batting his eyelashes innocently.

"What have you done?" She asked, knowing he had done something.

"I might have joined the mile high club with Harry." He spoke with no shame flashing his pearly whites at her with innocence.

"And..." She knew there was more, she wasn't fazed nor surprised that Nas and Harry would do the most on a plane ride.

"My parents want to see him, so we're cancelling our hotel booking, he's staying over with my family in Miami." He said.

"Take care of him, yeah?" She held out her pinkie for him to link with.

"I Nas Montero, promise with all of my heart to take care of Harrold Lewis." He swore, "Good enough?"

"Perfect." She smiled, going along with his playful demeanour. She often wondered how this man had made it so far in life whilst maintaining his childish naiveness.

~~~

"What do you mean?! You swore that this was going to be our trip Hads. YOU SWORE!" JJ threw his arms around in frustration not caring if the whole world heard.

They were currently staying at the four seasons hotel in LA, one of the most lavish hotels in America as Hadiyeh had just told JJ about her meeting with Sephora. And to say he was fuming would not cover half of it. He was raging.

"This was meant to be OUR trip!"

"Will you for goodness' sake shut the fuck up, there are other people in the building." Hadiyeh rolled her eyes unbothered.

"NO! LISTEN TO ME!" JJ wanted to rip his hair out in anger.

"No, I won't listen to you when you're yelling." She spoke with finality as she stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, EZRA!"

She rolled her eyes unlocking the bathroom door, half-dressed. She was about to take a shower.

"What?!" She snapped.

"I won't play this game with you." He pinched the bridge of his nose as he redirected his gaze somewhere else than her body.

"Or what, JJ?" She taunted, putting her forefinger and thumb on his chin, levelling his face with hers "You're going to get flustered and annoyed that I won't spend an evening with you, my love?"

"Don't."

"Or what?" Her finger hooked the waistband of his trousers yanking them down, so they pooled against his ankles, his hard-on restricted by the material of his underwear.

His mouth had gone dry and his mind clouded, he was intoxicated by her tone, her touch. Her.

"You're such a little bitch." She chuckled, seeing the state he was in.

"May I?" She asked, raising her eyebrow, her hands tugging against his hoodie.

He nodded, pulling the hoodie off, eager to finish what had started in the plane.

She pushed him into the shower as he closed the distance between them, kissing her like he could never get enough. Hungry for her attention. His felt his back hit the cold tiles of the bathroom sending a wave of pleasure shuddering down his spine. His hand wrapped around her neck, tangled in her mane of natural brown curls pulling her closer as she held him from the back of his neck. 

Written: 02/11/2021

published: 02/11/2021