Trip to Nevada

A chapter for Spooky Month!

(Spooky Month and Madness Combat Crossover, because Arizona and Nevada are next to eachother lol)
(Madness Combat is a voilent series, so for the people out there who don't know MadCom, here are some warnings:
-guns
-shooting
-stabbing
-blood
You probably know what's in this fanfic already by these few warnings.)
(THIS IS RUSHED)

(Skid's Pov)

Me and my best friend Pump were walking around, but then we noticed the spooky area right next to us. It had gray rocks, and the sky above being red.

"Look Pump! The area over there is SO SPOOKY! LET'S GO THERE!" I say as I grab Pump's hand, and ran over there.

"Skid, this place looks kinda scary to me. Let's go back.." Pump exclaims to me with a worried look.
"Pff, we'll be fine! Besides, look, a big building!" I ran over to the building, still grabbing Pump's hand.

We went to the building and saw a metal door. I knocked on the door but no one answered.

"Why aren't they opening the door?" I ask myself. Suddenly the door slided upwards, opening it. A person with red glasses with a suit on stood infront of us.

"Hi I'm Ski-"

BANG!
Someone behind him shot this person.

"U-uhhhmm..."

Blood spilled over the floor. Me and Pump slowly stepped away to not touch the blood.

The same person who shot this guy went into us. I didn't ran, since he threw his metal thing away. He had a visor, headphones, a jacket, a white shirt, and a lot of bandages.

"What are you two kids doing out here?!" This person asks us.
"Oh, we went here because of the spooky sky!" I point at the sky. "By the way, I am Skid, this is Pump, who are you?"
"I'm Deimos, and you two need to get outta here. I'll bring you guys with me. Follow me."

We follow Deimos and saw all of the dead people on the ground. Pump's eyes were glowing a bit. Suddenly Deimos pushes us behind and starts shooting more people who looked like each other.

"Pump, is he shooting the bad guys or is he the bad guy?"
"I don't know..."

Deimos was finished clearing the room.

"Sorry for pushing you two, we're almost done." Deimos told us.

(After clearing another room)

We entered another room and another person was here. Deimos didn't shoot him, so that's probably his friend. He had a black do-rag, black glasses, also has bandages, and is shirtless, but he does have pants on him. He also has a cool tattoo on his back, and is slightly taller than Deimos.

Me and Pump listened to their conversation.

"-nd I saw 2 kids wearing halloween costumes just outside the building, and I brought them with me." Deimos told his friend.
"Wait, why?" His friend asked.
"They'll die, San."
"Oh, yeah."
"Anyways, meet Skid and Pump." Deimos introduced us to his friend.
"Hello! What's your name!" I asked him.
"I'm Sanford. Nice to meet you two!"

Suddenly, Deimos was talking to someone through his headphones. Sanford listened.

"..."
"Yup." Deimos answered.
"..."

(Pump's Pov)

I try and listen closely to their conversation.

"Are you both done with your missions?"
"Yup." Deimos answered.
"Ok, good. You two can go back here now."