Confession

Chaehyun went downstairs for dinner with Mina. She earned a stare from the people at the table.

When she realizes why they were staring she let go of Mina's hands.
Mina stayed silent. There has been a lot going through her mind.

Chaeyoung came after them. When everyone is seated they can feel the tension raging between the three. The silence was so unbearable and Jihyo knows she needs to do something.

"Tomorrow Minari will youjoin me as I try on my wedding gown?"

"I would love to." Mina responded.

"Should I join too?" Daniel spoke casually. Jihyo pinches his cheeks.

"You're the groom honey you can't be there. The gown will be a suprise for you at the wedding day."

They had conversations and after that some people went at the theater room to watch some movies.

When Mina was about to occupy her room. Chaehyun took her wrist and they stared at each others eyes for a couple of seconds.

Gulping nervously Chaehyun spoke to Mina.

"Will you accompany me tonight?"

Mina's eyes widened she must've misunderstood the latter.

Chaehyun shaked her head embarrassly. "No, no nothing like that I'm sorry what I meant to say would like to join me for a walk?"

"Okay I'll just change."

Chaehyun nodded her head and Mina went inside her room.

Chaehyun is more than happy that finally she had the balls to ask Mina out even if it's not the way the other girl interpreted.

When they finally went out. Chaeyoung saw the pair and she immediately boiled up. She can't help but to feel jealous, all she ever think about is Mina.

She even ate up her pride and was about to release her statement about the dating scandal but now her mind changes. She'll confess her love for Mina one way or another.

Mina and Chaehyun walk outside. It wasn't snowing but it's definitely freezing Mina didn't know that it would be so cold outside she's only wearing a thin layer of fabric.

Chaehyun noticed that Mina's hands clamped together to provide a subtle heat. She took her jacket off.

"Wear this." she says.

Although Mina really wanted to take it. She can't just let Chaehyun freeze on her stead.

"Thank you but I'm fine."

Mina being stubborn appeared cute to Chaehyun a smiled form into her lips. She put the jacket on Mina's shoulders unexpectedly now only Mina's arms are in the way.

"Wear it or I'll call Chaeyoung here with us."

The older instantly wore the jacket. The fragrance of Chaehyun's jacket smelled so good. Which is why Mina's cheeks flushed.

"Your cheeks are red." Chaehyun's hands suddenly went at the older's cheeks. It startled the woman a little but she can't seem to find the force to push Chaehyun's hands since it's warm and younger's face looked handsome near her.

'What are you thinking Mina? Shrug her hands off!'

"There's a coffee shop near here. Come on let's warm up." Chaehyun held Mina's hands and Mina let go.

"I'm sorry did I made you uncomfortable Mrs. Myoui?"

"No it's just I'm not used to people holding my hands." Mina continues to walk.

Chaehyun nodded though she was a little disappointed she continues to walk beside her. She'll give her more time to get comfortable with her.

Their order arrived at their table. Mina ordered a warm tea while Chaehyun ordered a warm strawberry milk just right for the cold evening.

Mina thought that it was cute that Chaehyun ordered what is always on the kids section. Chaehyun noticed that Mina wanders her eyes on her. A shy smile crept at her face.

"I like strawberry a lot."

"I'll be honest it does suprise me a little."

Chaehyun chuckles. She took a sip of her drink.

For Mina, Chaehyun looked more matured when she had her emotionless face all the time but once she smile she became different.

'Her smile is adorable.'

"Mina-ssi I have something to tell you."

Chaehyun might look like she's calm and collected she's actually quite nervous. Cold sweats are building up her hands.

Mina put her cup down to listen at Chaehyun.

From the table to Mina's eyes. Her chest pump faster making her anxious. The situation is Now or Never. It's either she can have her now or precious sister can get her first.

Not breaking away from the eyes of her first moon. The most used lines from books came out of her mouth.

"I'm falling Mrs. Myoui. I'm falling for you."

Mina lips opens slightly to respond but it seems like she doesn't have any words to speak. Chaehyun's confession was just too sudden.

"You don't have to return my feeling yet. I'm just letting you know."

-+-

The two went back home. No words were spoken through their walk back home.

Mina headed straight at the Kitchen and opens yet another bottle of wine.

She's guessing maybe she's going to be alcoholic after only being here for a few days, she couldn't think straight. Her mind is always onto something.

While she drink the first glass Chaeyoung came marching towards her then grab her wrist and pulled her towards a guest room.

"Let go of me."

Once inside the room and locked the door Chaeyoung finally let go of Mina's hands.

But before Mina could even protest she felt Chaeyoung's lips on hers. Pure burning emotions were put on the kiss. It's needy and messy.

At first she tried to put up a fight but the younger hold her still. She slowly began to give in at the sweet tender lips of Son Chaeyoung.

Their kiss became more passionate.

Chaeyoung soft lips melt hers.
She's such a good kisser.
Even though it was a pretty forcefull kiss Mina ends up letting herself fall to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw that finally
Mina is letting giving in.

They stop their heated kiss for a while though Chaeyoung didn't let go of Mina's slender neck.
Her hands kept its place.

Mina's tantalizing eyes holds Chaeyoung's world. Her eyes was the first thing the latter noticed when she first met Mina.

"I'm going to kiss you again this time slap me if you didn't like it."