"Good," Sarita led them up the stairs. "Now, if you all follow me, I can show you where you'll sleep."

They walked towards the stairs by the Christmas tree, when Clem stopped, looking at the large fireplace, and the couches surrounding it.

Clem, Kenny and Luna sat down by the fire, smiling.

"Still wearing this dirty old thing, huh?" Kenny tapped Clem's hat lightly. "You know, I half expected Lee to walk on up next to you two. You two were two peas in a pod, and if it wasn't for him . . . "

Clem's face fell.

"Oh, shit, I didn't mean to . . . it's just hard not to think about, you know?"

"I got him killed."

"What?"

"It was my fault."

"No, it wasn't," Luna said. "Lee was bit. There was nothing we could do."

"He made a choice," Kenny said. "Same as the rest of us. He was a hell of a guy. Never thanked him for teaching you how to shoot and defend yourself, Lu. And with Duck . . . well, he helped me do the right thing. I'll never forget that."

They were quiet for a moment.

"So," He said. "Where'd you two end up?"

"I was with Christa and Omid," Clem said. "But Omid . . .well . . . Christa and I were together for a while, but then these guys attacked us. She's gone . . ."

"I was on my own," Luna said shortly. "Couldn't find anyone after I lost Lee and that."

"Sounds like things haven't been easy for ya's," Kenny said.

"That's putting it lightly."

"I'm sorry, darlin'," He said. "I wish I could have found you sooner, but everything's going to be okay now."

"Well, where have you been?" Clem asked.

"Oh, hell. All over, after Savannah."

"How'd you get out of that alley?" Luna asked. "I saw it - it was over run."

"For some reason I decided to save that fucking shitbird Ben," He sighed. "Then it turned into a damn cluster. Couldn't help the kid, but I got out. Long story short, I got lucky. Real lucky. Spend a long time alone after that. It, uh . . . "

"It sucks."

"Yeah. Then I found Sarita, thank god. God, I'm so glad you two are back."

Sarita appeared at Kenny's shoulder, smiling. "You three catching up?"

"Clem, Luna, this is my girl Sarita," Kenny smiled. "Ain't she beautiful?"

She rolled her eyes. "Nice to meet you, girls. I've heard lots about you, Luna."

She smiled lightly.

"Hey, Walt," Kenny looked over at the kitchen. "Where's Mathew? He still out rootin around?"

"Of course he is. Well, I better start dinner." Walter called.

"Carlos, right?" Sarita smiled at the group as they came down the staircase. "Mind if I steal your daughter for a secret mission?"

Carlos smiled. "Stay in sight, sweetie."

"Can we do anything to help?" Luke asked, walking over.

"We could use some help outside," Kenny stood up. "We've got heaps of supplies to get in before that storm hits."

"Sure." Luke and Nick made their way outside.

"Clem, Lu, why don't you help Walt with dinner?" Kenny smiled and followed them out.