━━JŪNI

Start from the beginning

Nao was listening to music from her speakers while flipping another page on her book. She was near the most anticipating part when she heard someone slid the door open. She then sighed.

"Onee-chan~!" Nao turned around and saw her little brother walking towards her. He then dove in the futon she was sitting on.

"What do you want?" Nao asked.

"Nothing~." Ren immediately answered in a teasing tone. He was giving her a toothy smile.

"Then why are you here?" She crossed her arms, not believing him. "I know that smile. You should spit it out before I make you."

"Sheeshalright, alright." Ren swung his hands up, conceding. He then looked at his sister's serious features to which he snorted a laugh, clutching his stomach. She was now really annoyed.

"Hey—oba—!"

"Okay, okay—I'll say it now, nee-chan!" Ren sat from the futon. He did not want to hear an earful again from his grandmother.

"I've heard everything—so who is this Hinata?"

Nao then blushed from the mention of the decoy's name, recalling what happened earlier.

"So you're eavesdropping, eh?" Nao pinched his ear. "Wait 'til oba-san hears about this."

Ren was then flinging his arms. "Aww—aw—stop that nee-chan!" He was giving her his famous puppy dog eyes. "I promise I won't say anything else!"

"Okay." Nao began to let him go. The youngest Fuji then caressed his ear. "I'll stop because you're trying to act cutewhich doesn't work anymore."

Ren then stuck out his tongue. "You think I'm not cute anymore because you already found someone else. But he's not even that cute! He's only short!" The little boy muttered, arms crossed in defiance.

"You're not any taller, Ren."

"That's 'cause I'm still growing!"

"Oh really?" Nao said in a sarcastic manner, provoking him.

"Yeah! I'll bet that I'll be taller than that glasses guy I saw!" He puffed out his cheeks in chagrin.

Nao then laughed in amusement. Her brother sneered in indignation at first, but he slowly cracked up, proceeding to laugh with her.

When the laughter slowed down, she then put her arms around his small frame.

"You know you'll always be cute in my eyes." Nao told him, pinching his cheeks. "Ren-kun."

"Well you should be." Ren muttered, giving her a big smile. Nao then chuckled at his haughty remark. The two siblings became silent after, listening to the music played in the background.

"Nee-chan."

Ren called for her older sister. Nao then looked at him expectantly. "What is it, Ren-kun?"

The little boy gazed to the open veranda in her room, at the small garden.

"You should choose someone who really knows you well. Someone who is patient enough to learn everything about you."

Nao then smiled, moved by her brother's words. "Thank you." She started to ruffle his hair. "But where did you get such a thing, huh? Are you not my baby brother anymore? My, how fast you've grown!"