𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh, he'll like this dress thing you got going." Sapnap chuckled. He had known about my dress obsession for a while now. He kept it a secret from Dream, respecting the fact that I wasn't ready to tell him yet. Well, until today.

I sighed and walked past him.

"I was so nervous. I thought you were Dream!" I squeaked, walking to his car. Sapnap followed, cocking his eyebrow.

"Wow. I thought you would be happy to see your best friend, asshole." He flicked the side of my head. I laughed and moved my hands up to block him.

"I am! I am! I'm just...I'm scared of what Dream will think." I said, looking down as I walked up to the passenger side of his car. Sapnap paused and he put his hand out onto the car door, stopping me from opening it. I looked up to him and he gave me a supportive smile.

"I promise you he'll love it. He thinks you are so damn beautiful, because you are, and the dress will just kill him." I snickered and grabbed the door handle, getting in the car as he walked to the other side.

"Kill him?"

Sapnap hopped into his car and shut the door, starting the engine and pulling out of my apartment complex's parking lot.

"You'll turn him the fuck on. He'll be horny as hell through the whole date." He said. I blushed and smacked his arm.

"Nick!"

He laughed and turned on the radio, drowning out my curses to him as he blasted out my favorite song. I couldn't help but give up on the yelling and sing along to 'Heat Waves'. It was a good song.

-----

Soon Sapnap pulled up to the restaurant. I stared at the front. It was such a beautiful place. I could tell it was very expensive. Sapnap patted my shoulder.

"Aren't you gonna get out of the car? He's waiting for you." He said. I looked back out the window.

"I know I will...just...wow." Sapnap lowered his head to look out my window. He chuckled.

"Nice place, huh?"

"Yeah...it must've been so expensive..." I said in disbelief. Sapnap smiled.

"He loves you...a lot. He loves spending money on stuff like this to make you happy." He said. I smiled and looked to him. I ruffled his hair and opened the car door, getting out.

"Your such a good friend, Sapnap." I said. He smirked.

"I'm your only friend, George." He said, mocking my tone. My face fell into annoyance.

"Yeah okay fuck you." I said bitterly, rolling my eyes and shutting the door to cut off Sapnap's laughing.

I walked to the door of the restaurant and watched as Sapnap drove off. I reached out for the door handle, realizing how shaky my hands were.

I took a deep breath and walked inside, walking up to the front counter. The two girls working there looked to me and smiled.

"Hi! Welcome! Do you have a reservation?" One of them asked.

"Oh, I'm meeting my boyfriend here. He has a reservation and he's already here somewhere." I said. It was a huge place with roof seating. I didn't see him downstairs, so I assumed he got a seat on the roof outside where all the fairy lights were. He knew I love fairy lights. I should've guessed he'd pay more to have me seated up there. I didn't know how I would ever pay him back.

The lady nodded and checked on the small computer they had.

"Okay and what's his name?" She asked.