Halloween Special!!

Start from the beginning

(A/N: I said there was genderbends)

Midnight: "I guess this tournament isn't going to be boring after all."

Gohan: "mom I should have known you'd be here."

Bardock: "Midnight didn't expect to see you here."

Goki: "this is going to be fun to watch."

Announcer: "Time for the next fight and final will be Bardock & Midnight come to the stage."

Bardock & Midnight walk on stage and prepare to fight each other.

Midnight: "I won't be holding back"

Bardock: "Good because I won't be either"

Announcer: "Ladies & Gentlemen I have a feeling this will be a great fight!!! Begin!!"

Midnight and Bardock quickly dashed at each other. They both threw a punch and clashed they created shock waves. The threw some kicks and more punches. They sped up and started flying clashing all arouse U.U.
Everyone started watching them and filming. They landed on some pillars.

Midnight: "why don't we take it up a notch."

Bardock: "I was just thinking the same."

They both went Super Saiyan. They dash at each other. Bardock goes for a kick but Midnight dodges. Midnight goes for a punch but Bardock punches as well. They hit each other sending the other one back. They both rush and lock hands trying to push the other back. Neither budged so they broke apart and started to clash.

 Neither budged so they broke apart and started to clash

Midnight started to speed up and overpower Bardock. Midnight landed a few punches and kicks.

Midnight: "what's wrong old man getting slower?"

Bardock: "who are you calling old?"

Bardock teleported behind midnight and kicked him. Midnight was sent backwards.