"Well I've already got that sorted..and Yn.. listen.."

Taehyung suddenly pauses, and Yn lets it a heavy sigh as he takes a deep breath and says;

"The truth is.. I can't have my mother knowing that I've hired a new Secretary because..."

"Because?"

"Because.. I just can't, okay?"

At his words, Yn let's out a tired sigh as she looks Taehyung in the eyes and sadly says;

"Taehyung... you know where I used to work, you know what happened to me, and you were kind enough to give this job. Y-You saved my life.. and when you found out about my living situation, you still leaded me a helping hand despite knowing the trouble it would cost you.. and I'm starting to see you as a friend but I'm slowly wondering this..."

Suddenly, Yn pauses as she takes a deep breath and says in a low tone;

"Why is it that you get to know everything about me.. but I get to know nothing about you?"

7:31 pm
Taehyung's P.O.V
At her words and the expression on her face.. it all made me feel extremely guilty but she'll never understand if I do tell her the real reason. She'll probably quit if I do tell her...

I must've been overthinking again because Yn let's out another sigh as she asks;

"Well before you officially kick me up for a while.. can we go to a gas station? I need a few things."

I nod and pick up my phone;

"First, I'm going to make a call. I can't just leave Taeyung here."

Yn nodded as I called Jimin and he finally answered after the third ring;

"Hello?.."

"Hey Jimin, I need to come over-"

"Can't you call someone else? I'm sick, I have a high fever and I'm trembling like a leaf at the same time."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?

"I didn't want to worry you with that whole accident you were in-"

"Alright..well look drink medican and get better. I'm going to call Jungkook-"

"Ahh.. I wouldn't do that if I were you."