{Noelle x Asta}{Jealousy2}

Requested by MemeLord09 [this was quite hard as Asta is really dense but I tried my best so hope ya like it!]

"I'm so sorry for all this trouble Mimosa!" Asta apologies to the girl. "No you are not, now let's leave." Noelle says dragging asta out by the hair..again,

Minutes later [Forest infront of black bulls base]

Leopold,Solid,Noelle,Nebra and mimosa were all hanging out together. It's really rare for five royals to be hanging out at the same time together no body finds out tho, well except one noisy shrimp."BWAHAHA YOUR SO SHORT" Solid mocks Leopold. "SHUT UP!!" The boy crosses his arms.Noelle ruffles his hair and giggle. "You look like a little lion cub" she smiles. "If you all are going to die it's going to be by my hands!." The lion declared

If you know Asta, you would know that he is never first to start an argument or fight. Doesn't get Jealous given how dense he is. Well he does get jealous about the fact that other people have magic and he doesn't but otherwise that and Yuno it rarely happens. Well Noelle got to see a rare sight today. Asta hide behind a tree as they can not sense any mana from him because- he is sad boy.

"Noelle!!! Your brother is so mean!" Leopold complains and hugs Noelle. "Solid do not be mean this lion cub has a sensitive heart" said Noelle trying to hold in her laugh. "GO TO HELL!!" Leopold screamed as he pushed her away and they all laughed."well I'm going to have to go now, my brother said our parents want us to train together.." mimosa frowns at the word brother. "Well good luck, your going to need it!" Leopold smiles.

"What's the time?" The boy asks solid. "Uh 15:23pm" Nebra responds. "SHIT!! MY SISTER SAID TO COME AT 3 STRAIGHT!!" Panicks the young boy. Solid hugs him and smiles. "I'll go with you and help you find out an excuse." He smiles to leopold. "God thanks you're a life saver!!" The two boys walk away.

Soon asta reveals his spot to Nebra and Noelle then went to hug the youngest silva. Nebra kept making weird hand gestures as she was confused to what was going on. Then she left the two alone and followed solid and leopold."Noelle, do you love me or Leopold" Asta asks in a soft voice.

Noelle turned pale."Ha!! Leopold no! Of course not he is nice but never!" She smiles. "Okay then." He hugs her tighter. Soon Noelle gasped as she caught up onto the situation. "Your jealous!! Asta your jealous! Aww so cute I've always wanted my future boyfriend to be jealous of me and another guy hanging out" Noelle says with hearts in her eyes and asta felt a little embarrassed.

He scratch's behind his head out of embarrassment "maybe just a little.." he mumbles and blushes. Noelle was shocked. She had never seen Asta act like this, guess weird things do happen don't they. Asta hugs her again and Noelle lays her head on his shoulder. "Didn't Nacht ask you to meet up with him and train?" Questions Noelle. "Nacht can wait" Asta responds.

||do not be shy and put some requests||