Did they not hear me or are they mocking me again.

I could feel a vein popping on my head and then Honami held my hand and using her other pulled her closer to me.

My head was resting on her boob and it was very soft and comforting perhaps this is what they call motherly love. 

???: Hello I am Kikyou Kushida class D who might you 2 be?

Ichinose: I am Honami Ichinose class B and this is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji class D.

Kushida: Oh nice to meet you 2 Ayanokouji-chan is really cute isn't he?

Kiyo: I am not cute I am a man. 

I could feel myself pouting is this how everyone would treat me in high school.

Ichinose: He doesn't like being treated like child as he is a man and nice to meet you Kushida-san.

Kushida: I can't believe Ayanokouji-chan will be get to be my classmate I'm so lucky. 

I was getting angry again but I can't do anything about it I guess I'll have to accept being a child here at school. 

Thankfully the chairman started speaking but it was honestly so tiring and monotonous.

After a few minutes I started feeling drowsy and let out a yawn as I sank into Honami's chest and feel asleep. 

As I slept I could feel the gazes of all the girls around me and even heard some of them speaking.

???: He's so cute I wanna keep him. 

Kushida: He's in our class so we can spoil him all we want hehe.

Well if I am going to be spoiled then I guess being a child wouldn't be so bad plus I can hide myself under the disguise of just being a kid that's good at academics for a while.

As I awoke I was being carried by none other than Honami in the hallways for the classes as none of them had noticed I had awaken I decided to go back to sleep again and just wait out the day.

Upon my second awakening I found myself sitting on a desk with multiple girls around me taking pictures and chatting lively.

As they saw me awaken I immediately become the centre of attention even among the boys as they approached me.

???: Awww the cute kid's awake what's your name.

Kiyo: I am not a kid and I am Kiyotaka Ayanokouji a man.

I stated this while puffing out my chest like previously and all the girls looked at me with admiration while the boys were stifling their laughter with a few girls glaring at them upon this encounter. 

???: Settle down class I am your teacher here now I'll explain some stuff.

*timeskip the useless parts*

Chabs: Ayanokouji you'll have a lower allowance as I'll be caring for you here and come to faculty office when you are done any questions class?

Kushida: Sensei why do we have a kid in our class?

Kiyo: I am not a kid. Frustration was slightly visible in my voice.

Seems like everyone just thinks its cute seems I'll have to try and make this into an advantage.

Chabs: He is very smart so he skipped multiple grades any other questions? 

Kiyo: Do we get the same allowance every month?

???: Hahahaha you said this kid was smart but sensei clearly said we'll get this every month what an idiot.

Only another person laughed with him as all the girls were glaring at the 2 which seemed to not notice the hatred towards them.