Ch.13 Please Say Yes!

Começar do início

Izuku: Well if there is anything you need help with just ask. But there is one more thing.

Ochaco: What?

Izuku: How do you ask for a blessing?

Ochaco: YOU STILL HAVEN'T.... *rubs head in annoyance* Of course you haven't just don't say anything stupid and you may keep a eye. 

Izuku: Well better than nothing thanks Ochaco I really do appreciate this. I have to go though Leiko is expecting me soon. See you later.

*Izuku leaves*

Ochaco: *sad smile* ' As long as he's happy. No stop it Ochaco you can't be like that, .....but maybe in another life that would have been me. Oh well they love each other and I can't do anything about it besides be a good friend.' * a small tear escapes her eye before being quickly wiped* 'Doesn't mean that it still won't hurt.'

Narrator Pov

After his talk with Ochaco, Izuku was feeling a little better about talking with Leiko and Momo's sisters. However, he couldn't shake the feeling that he just made a grave mistake and was about to die. I mean what could go wrong Momo was out on a mission leaving him alone with the surrogate family and tomorrow was his and Momo's day off. So, what could go wrong. My God this guy is a idiot and he will probably die literally or die of shame because he failed to learn that the whole family was very protective of Momo. The last guy Momo brought home had to go to therapy and he was only there for a joint mission.

Izuku now could no longer turnback now since he has arrived at the Water Estate. He hasn't met any of the sisters before and his communication with Leiko has been choppy due to conflicting schedules. Not wanting to delay the evitable anymore Izuku rung the doorbell making his presence known.

Izuku Pov

Oh shit, Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. I can't do this she's going to kill me. She barely gave me permission to date Momo and here I am about ask for her daughter's hand. Oh I'm so fucked. The door opened in front of me revealing a girl probably around Eri's age, she was wearing a wave patterned kimono like Leiko's haori, her eyes were bright green which complimented her semi long blond hair. She was a little on the shorter side but I could feel she was probably a tad weaker then Eri. Quite impressive for her age, however when her eyes landed on me she instantly smiled which almost blinded me from the pureness.

???: Oh you must be Momo's boyfriend she told us so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you, my name is Yoko Tomioka Hagakure. I'm sorry to tell you this but Momo's on a mission today and it'll take awhile.

Izuku: I know Hagakure-chan. I'm actually here to see your sisters and your master, I have something important I need to talk to you guys about. Also, It's nice to meet you too the name is Izuku Midoriya.

Yoko: Oh Ok! Come in and sit at the dining room while I go get everyone. It shouldn't take long.

Izuku: Thanks.

The house was the definition of simple and bland, no real decorations besides pictures of the current Tomioka family. However, they had a little shrine/memorial where it looked like they put the pictures of all the former Water Hashiras and apprentices. Most likely all dead one way or another. While Hagakure-chan was leading me to the dining room we passed by the training garden where it seemed Leiko probably trained the girls. It had a small pond in the middle with salmon in it? Besides that it had the usual training dummies and practice swords. The dining room had the same usual no design or decorations which Hagakure-chan left me in so she could go find her family.