𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"You think I don't want you?" He mumbles against her lips before his tongue runs along her bottom brim.

Billie is far too preoccupied at the moment to continue their argument, hands moving to grip at the fabric of his shirt. As their tongues mesh, the femme lets out a soft sigh of pleasure, and it practically flips a switch in Ezra.

Now, his movements are more ravenous. His hands shamelessly wander her curves, as she continues gripping at his shirt. Every breath and kiss drives him crazy. He needed to feel her, all of her, right now or he'd go insane.

Without breaking their kiss, he moves to swipe the baggie and his paraphernalia onto the floor. He couldn't care less if his supply is ruined now. Feeling this high is far more important. She instinctively moves to sit on top of the marble counter, and the male is reminded of when he had her moaning in her dressing room.

He's standing between her legs once more, and the friction of her grinding against him creates an unbearable aching in his pants. Of all the nights she chooses to wear denim, it has to be this one. Ezra is desperate to feel the warm and silk in between her legs, desperate to finally be inside her. 

"I'll show you how much I want you," he practically growls, "Take off your pants." Now, he's pulled away just enough to catch her line of vision.

She only offers an obedient nod, heels kicking off of her feet as she works to unbutton her jeans and slip them off. The sight of those black lacy panties are enough to make him weak, mouth going dry as she arches her hips to signal him to help her take them off.

He quickly reaches for the door handle to lock it. The last thing he wants is someone walking in on them. His calloused fingers move to hook around the fabric as he slowly slides them down her thighs. Meanwhile, she working on his belt before she unzips his pants.

"What do you want me to do?" He rasps, eyes catching hers once more. "Tell me."

"Anything you want," she breathes, "Just make me feel good." Her hand slips into his boxers as she grazes over him. Ezra has to press his lips shut to stifle the moan caught in his throat.

"Guess I'm just trying to see what all the fuss is about," she teases with a devilish grin as her panties hit the tile. Ezra fumbles with his jeans in order to free himself from his boxers. His attention is solely focused on what's between her legs and the way she's stroking him.

"You look like you're about to come," she teases once more, and it causes Ezra to let out a forced laugh as his hands grip the counter.

"You're a tease," he manages to get out, before controlling himself just enough to tug her thighs closer to the edge of the counter. His thumb presses against her soft lips. "Now, open."

She doesn't hesitate as his thumb runs over her tongue. In fact, she even makes a point to suck on his finger, and now Ezra wants to know how that'd feel somewhere else. With much difficulty, he pulls away from her mouth and uses the moisture to rub her core.

She lets out a needy moan, hand still gripping around him as she tugs him closer. He's not able to think straight with her spread out like this, and it doesn't take much effort to angle himself right against her as his other hand grips at her hip.

He won't fuck her yet. Not until he hears the words. "Tell me what you want," he demands again, tone far more constrained to mask his desire.

"I want you," she breathes as he rubs his length against her, hips bucking forward, "I want to feel you inside of me."

"I want you, too," he assures before thrusting slowly inside her. He's enveloped in a familiar warmth, but it somehow feels different. She's so tight and wet that Ezra has to mentally place himself somewhere else if he stands any chance of lasting.