𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Oh," Ezra replies with a smug grin, "This is about that girl. You're jealous."

"I'm not jealous," she retorts far too quickly, "You were barely responsive down there, and now you're up here getting high. It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out where you were the other night. I know what you were doing."

His grin falters, and now Ezra feels nervous that Billie has been far too observant for his liking. "You don't know a damn thing about what I do or why," he replies through a clenched jaw, "Especially, when you've been gawking at loverboy all fuckin' night. You wanna talk about what I'm doing? How about you, huh?"

Her eyes widen, and it only emboldens him to continue. "Why are you still here? I bet he was practically seconds from creaming his pants at the thought of getting you home, and you chose to stay. Why's that, hm?"

"In case you forgot, there are other people at this party besides you and me," she sputters out, "Like the rest of my bandmates and yours. Not every little goddamn thing is about you, Ezra."

"So, what are you mad about?" He offers exasperatedly, "The coke? The girl? The other night? I'm just trying to keep my list of fuck ups current."

"I'm mad that I keep giving you opportunities, and you're so hellbent on ruining each and every one of them!"

"Then ask me where she is," he demands, "Ask me."

"Where is she?" She mutters hesitantly after a moment of silence between the two.

"I told her to go home," he admits with much difficulty, "I saw you leave with him, and I couldn't even think about fucking her knowing who you were with."

"Then why did you invite her?"

"I didn't invite her," he assures with furrowed brows, "Fuck, I didn't even text her after you slid her number under the door. We have mutual friends, and I guess she found out I'd be here."

Billie's features falter momentarily before she becomes enraged once more. "You let her sit on your lap and touch you," she practically spits with disgust.

"You let him touch you, too, Billie," he reminds, "Don't fuckin' forget that I have to watch you and him gawk at each other from now until the rest of this tour. I'm sure you can endure one night of some girl giving me attention."

"That's the problem," she practically laughs, "You'll let any girl give you attention. It doesn't matter if it's me or her or anyone else, as long as it fills that hole in your heart."

"You don't know what you're talking about," he warns, but Billie has no intention of stopping.

"Do you just text all your little girlfriends about how good they taste, or do you particularly like fucking with me?"

"Stop," he warns, his tone growing dark.

"You must think I'm stupid," Billie taunts, "Just tell me you don't want me so I —"

His lips crash against hers before he can even think about the consequences. He just needs her to stop talking. Ezra hadn't gotten her out of his mind once besides his episode, and he wasn't about to let her slip through his fingers quite yet. Though he's not good at words, he hopes this gets his point across.

There's a muffled sound of surprise coming from her mouth, but Billie makes no serious moves to separate. In fact, she leans into the kiss. Her hands remain stuck to her sides, which encourages Ezra to place one around her jaw and the other on the small of her back to tug her closer.