I still love you

Magsimula sa umpisa

What If she still feels the same? What If she doesn't? What If she is in a new relationship? Oh god, no that is absolutely the worst that can happen. Ughh!

"Can you shut up? You are so loud." Wanda says as she punches my arm.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" I whine as I rub the place where she hit me.

"For being annoying dumbass." She says, without sparring a glance at me.

"You are lucky that you are my best friend idiot." I tell the red head as we finally entered the kitchen.

Everyone was already there waiting for us. As soon as they heard us, they turned around.

"Ugh, finally Y/N. What took you so long." Tony says as he goes to take seat like everyone else.

"Sorry. Had mission reports to do, didn't check the time." I apologize to everyone as I sit down.

"No problem Lady Y/N. Tony is just dumb." Thor says as he sits down next to me, he pats my shoulder.

"Uh, hell no. I am not dumb energizer." Tony says as he puts his hand up in the air.

Everyone starts laughing at the interaction of the both of them.

We started eating, Natasha sits on the opposite of me. She kept sparring a glance at me, whenever I caught her, I give her a small awkward smile which she returns.

During dinner Steve told us some stories about his time,  it was really interesting.

The time came when everyone was finished. All the Avengers stood up, except me. I was so nervous, I mean its Natasha. The most beautiful woman.

Wanda noticed that I didn't moved an inch, so she came to me and sat down next to me. She looked around to make sure nobody watches us. Everyone was putting the plates and cups in the sink.

Wanda looked at me and kicked my leg.

"Owwww! What the fuck Wanda?!?" I whisper yell at her. She raises her eyebrows at motion her head to Natasha who is standing by the counter, drinking water and scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah yeah okay okay you don't have to kick me okay? I got his." I assure Wanda as I stand up.

I walk over to Tasha, before I start talking with her, I quickly turn around to look at Wanda who gave me a thumbs up.

I sigh. I turn back and walk to Natasha. Now I stand on the opposite side of the counter. She still hasn't noticed me so I speak up.

"Hey Natasha." I greet the ex- assassin. She looks up from her phone and smiles at me.

"Hi Y/N/N." She greets me with a warm and soft smile, which makes my heart melt.

The nickname, ughhh. She loves calling me that and she is the only person who I is allowed to call me that.

"Uhh... ca-can we talk maybe?" I stutter, she looks at me and nods. "Sure, we can go to mine or your room."

"Uh, sure we can go to mine room." I tell Tasha as I gesture her to walk ahead.

We walked to my room in a unbearable silence, like literally. I am about to explode. I am so nervous. But I will still try and fight for her. I still love her and I never stopped. I just can't live without her. Natasha Romanoff is my everything, my comfort, my home. She fills this void in my heart. She is the women I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I still hope it will happen, I gave it up since we broke up, but I have hope. Lets just pray she still loves me.

When we arrived at the door of my room, I opened it and let her in. She nods as a thank you and sat on my bed. I joined her, I sit next to her.

"So, what's up?" She asks me with curiosity, I look at her and she looks at me. God, those green eyes that I can get lost in.

"Uh, okay so..." I started but I don't know how to say it. Ugh fuck it.

"I still love you. I never stopped. You are my everything Natasha, I can't live without out you. You make me happy and loved like no one ever did. When we broke up, I thought that it gonna be okay but it wa-wasn't. I realized how much I love you and I don't wanna lose you. I kno-" I rambled but I was cut off by Natasha kissing me passionately and full with lust. Her hands were either side of my face and my left hand was on her hip.

After a literally little make out session we pull apart, but we still kept our foreheads together. Our eyes were closed.

Natasha was the first one to speak up. "You are so cute when you ramble."

I giggle, but then she spoke up again.

"I love you too. I never stopped." Natasha said as she gave me a quick peck.

We pulled apart and we looked at each other.

"Soooo, do you wanna be my girlfriend again...???" I ask hesitantly.

Natasha smiles at me and kisses me.

"Of course dumbass." Tasha says as she pulls aways from the kiss. I smile widely and stood up to make a little dance.

"Yes yes. I mean... cool cool." I say with a triumph but then I remember that Natasha was still there.

She laughs slightly and stood up. She came of the me and placed her hands on my waist.

"I missed you." She says as she gives me a kiss.

I smile. "I missed you too." I tell her as I give her forehead a kiss.

"Let's go watch a movie!" I say as I got into the bed.

Natasha smiles and follows me.

And that's how our night went. We watched a movie, cuddled and went to sleep together.