He ducked, avoiding an arrow that was meant to strike him straight in the face, and thrust his right-wing forward, stabbing a hellhound mid pounce. 

It had been so long since they last fought together. It had been too long since they last battled for something worth fighting for. The return of their dear old friend seemed to spark the confidence in them that has long since died out. The day that their brother in arms left without warning.

Their slashes were deadly, their movements sharp. Their teamwork unparalleled, helping each other and covering their weaknesses whenever possible.

As the three wrecked havoc among the monster army, a strong gust of ice-cold wind seemed to pass through the battlefield, causing the monster army to look around in confusion. 

Even the three Anemoi present were confused.

From the sky seemed to be a blur of white and icy blue, descending from the sky and landing on the ground with a large boom. A pulse of snow and frost seemed to emit from the landing, freezing all of the monsters on the battlefield—ensnaring all of the monsters in a cube of ice

The three shared a look, expressing their delight.

Boreas landed on the battlefield, donning his signature battle regalia, in his hand were his signature weapons, two deadly sharp sickles that emitted a cold and deathly aura that made everyone in the immediate vicinity shiver.

"Glad you could join us Boreas," Eurus seemed to say nonchalantly. 

"But we were doing great even without you," Eurus seemed to joke, twirling his spear. 

Notus slapped Eurus in the back, hard.

"He's still not the brightest of the bunch," Notus seemed to sigh.

Boreas seemed to chuckle.

"I thought you were still in your emo phase?" Notus asked. "Did Tempest finally snap you out of it?"

"More or less," Boreas shrugged. "More or less." "I wasn't exactly planning on helping."

"So were we," Zephyros admitted.

"Admittedly, every one of us couldn't care less," he seemed to say. "when he originally left, we almost abandoned any promises we had with him."

"I'm guessing you went through the 'Let everyone die, I don't care anymore' mindset for a while?" Eurus pipped up.

"I guess you could say that?" the wind of the north seemed to say. "I was mostly indifferent."

"Yeah, been there done that." Eurus rolled his eyes, earning a chorus of groans from the rest. Boreas could only chuckle, missing the talks he had with his fellow friends.

"How'd you pull yourself out of it?"

Boreas rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I've come to terms with him leaving for a while now, years even. But I was still rather indifferent with everything the rest of the time."

"So that's why you never came to visit when we invited you?" Zephyros asked.

"Yeah, that's on me. I had no energy, nor even planned on leaving the castle," Boreas admitted.

"Well we're here now. I'm guessing our dear old friend seemed to light that long snuffed-out candle in you?" Notus seemed to ask.

"I guess so."

"Yeah, he does have a way for speeches." Zephyros pipped in.

"Anyways, onto the matter of hand." 

"Should we clear the battlefield now?" Notus seemed to say, looking at the frozen monster army unable to move. The three seemed to nod, all pooling their power and immediately disintegrating the monster army in front of them. All of the Four Winds combined were definitely a force to be reckoned with. Not only are their strengths amplified, but their weaknesses are covered.