8. All Is Well

Summary-
Saanvi from kaliyug, went to dwapar yug. Married Karn, Came back to kaliyug by accident and now Karn has come to Kaliyug too (In search of saanvi). In kaliyug, he met Mr. Kapoor who has no family but feels connected to Karn and has offered him his home and a job.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time skip- 1 year later

Saanvi was quietly sipping tea. She was currently sitting in the office of her doctor at the GoodLife Hospital.

'Saanvi, your reports are suprisingly normal. When you were brought into the hospital the first time, I never thought you would be fully healed and that too with such rapidity. You are a miracle my dear girl.'- said Saanvi's doctor.

'Now if you could just answer a few questions for me. Remember that you were mentally unstable for a really long time and your mind conjured a world of it's own to help you cope.'-The doctor continued.

'So tell me who is Karna?'

"The lead character of my dream world."-Saanvi replied.

'And now that you are out of your dream what will you do?'

"Find a job I think. I would like to work. As you said I want to keep my mind busy. I don't want to slip back into the dream."

'Good. I see improvement.'

Saanvi replied via a smile.

'Congratulations dear, you are ready to be discharged. I am giving you a list of lifestyle changes to follow and you won't even need to visit me again. Your family is waiting for you outside. Enjoy your life my dear.'

Saanvi smiled in thanks and walked out of the clinic's door to her family.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Saanvi, after being given a clean chit by the doctor as being perfectly healthy, convinced her family that she needed some space to adjust back to her pre-illness life and so brought a house in the same city and was living alone, working at a local hospital as an assistant docto (because no one in their right mind would give her any more responsiblity considering her mental illness).

Saanvi was looking out through the window in her cabin at the hospital.
'What is wrong with me? Even after being surrounded by hundreds of people around me, I feel so alone!
And I cannot believe that a mere dream can feel more real to me than this reality. '

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
New chapter up!

Thank you all my readers who with their lovely comments made me finally update this story.