You're in hospital part 2

This is only Harry's because it was requested 

Harry: A week later you were still in a coma, there had been no change in your state, Harry hadn't left your side all week, they'd even had to do the Asia shows without him because he refused to go back incase something happened to you while he was gone. He looked a mess, his eyes were puffy and red from crying so much, and it looked as though he had two black eyes because due to the lack of sleep, he had massive bags under his eyes. On the opposite you'd never looked more peacful, your hair was brsuhed nicely to the side curtesy of Harry and even though you were pale and you were lacking in colour you looked still, at peace, almost dead like which scared Harry. It was 2:03pm to be precise, when your mum went out of your room to get coffee for both her and Harry. He was holding your hand and he was playing your favourite song Photograph by Ed Sheeran, when you squeezed his hand, he didn't believe it at first, and thought he was imaginoing things, but hwne you did it again he suddenly perked up, he turned the music off and started whispering to you, "Hi lil sis, I don't know if you can hear me but I just wanted to say, please wake up, I miss you so much, and I feel lost without you, even if i'm not with you all the time, it's the feeling of knowing your still there that keeps me going and I wouldn't be able to carry on if I lost you, but if you can hear me can you squeeze my hand please?" it was cheesy of him but he thought it would work, he waited a couple of minutes and was going to give up when you squeezed his hand, and that was it for him that was the only proof he needed to know you were going to be alright, and he was right.

A/N: I'm going to see Olly Murs tomorrow and I'm so excited like kdsjdesfgdaon, anyway so I won't be able to update tomorrow night but I can on Wednesay. So see you guys then