Chapter 3

Gulf didn't know when he fell asleep in the same position. The cold weather made it impossible for him to stay calm as the night proceeded. It had been like 12 hours straight since he came back to his consciousness, yet Mew hasn't showed up. He didn't want to see the person who he was admiring yesterday, but can't even stay like this chained to a chair for any longer.

He screamed out for someone to come and give him atleast a drop of water. But he didn't get any response. He continued to yell and asked for water. After a few minutes, a man with muscular body and a handsome face walked in. He was dressed differently than the rest of the men he had seen in the morning. May be that defined a different position in the gang, he guessed.

The man untied the metal handcuffs and handed him a glass of water. Gulf immediately gulped it down his throat and asked for more. He was starving since last night. The man didn't seem to mind as he handed him another glass of water.

Gulf could have tried any kind of stunts to fool the guy and run away. But then he realised, though his hands were free, his legs were still tied to the chair.

The man came around and tied Gulf's hands again.

“ I don't know why do you still look like you have hopes to survive.” he said.

Gulf freaked out. What was this man implying?

“ w-what?”

“ Look boy, I'm just waiting for the boss to come here and look at you and then ask me to finish your chapter.”

He took a pause to look at Gulf and then continued.

“ So there's no hope in praying or wishing for a miracle to happen.”

And then he walked out of the room. Gulf was left with no other option but to curse himself for his curiosity over things.

After half an hour, the door burst open again to see a few well built men walk in. This time the most horny couple were there along with the man who handed him two glasses of water.

Then came the devil. Mew Suppasit. The man Gulf unintentionally was waiting for.

Mew was almost 6 feet tall with pale skin. He had his long black hair that reached till his cheeks. He had his hair tied up in a man bun. His body was just perfect. His veiny hands that someone would want to wrap around their waist. He looked like a Greek god. And him being a super smart made it even more impossible for any human to reject him.

Yet again, Gulf was captive of his sharp and dark eyes.

Mew smirked on seeing Gulf. The moment when he heard someone's scream, he had not expected it be this little boy who caught his eyes the previous day.

He smirked as his deep black eye balls roam over Gulf.

Gulf was the definition of beauty and purity. Just in a glance Mew got to know that he was untouched. His flawless smooth skin, not too pale, not too dark. His tiny little body. His doe eyes. Flushed cheeks with a perfect pair of lips. A boy who would perfectly define the color pink, yet manly. Just perfect.

Mew's aura screamed black. While Gulf's screamed pink. Just a perfect match.

Mew sits on a chair opposite to Gulf and crossed his legs over.

“ The cute boy from the lecture yesterday??uh??” remarked Mew with a smirk.

“ I didn't do anything.. w-why are you doing this to me?? Please leave me.” Gulf speaks. But his voice his alomost inaudible.

“ I know that you did nothing.”

“ Then..then why are you keeping me like this. Leave me please. ” Gulf pleased.