Chapter 10

Hey lovelies,

It's been a year since I started writing on Wattpad. You guys have been supporting me and I'm really blessed to have lovely readers like you. 💞

You don't have any idea about how much of happiness your each vote and comment gives me.

I really hope our this sweet author- reader relationship goes on and on just like this💖.

Love you all❤️.

Happy reading 🌼.

___________________________________________

The way back home was really comfortable, though Gulf was shy over the last night incident. Through out the journey, Mew felt like Gulf had something to tell or rather ask him. But he let it slide. He didn't want to speak anything related to Gulf's confession.

Gulf indeed had something to tell. Infact to show him something or give him back something. The greenish blue colour pendent chain that Mew had around his neck. It for sure was important for Mew, Gulf guess. But then he stopped himself from giving it back to Mew. He for sure liked Mew. He had even spoken it out loud. Now he wanted to keep a thing that would remind him of Mew. He didn't knew when he would get out of this situation, but he still wanted to keep it with him.

Days passed by only to bring MewGulf more closer. There weren't any thing more than blissful kisses and small make out sessions between them. But in these few days, Gulf had grown more close towards Mew's family.

It was early in the morning, Gulf was out in the garden. Mew had given them complete freedom to roam around the house and garden. Amongst the beautiful flowers and peaceful plants, he saw Tul in his own world. He walked up to him and stood at a little distance from him. Once Tul noticed Gulf, he asked him to sit beside by tapping the ground next to him.

" Life is full of unexpected turn of events right?" asked Tul.

Gulf nodded his head in agreement.

" Had you every thought that you would end up getting kidnapped and getting feelings for your kidnapper?"

The question was so up to mark, that he got to know that everyone in the mansion now knows about his feelings for Mew. He shoke his head in no.

" I too had never thought that I would end up becoming infertile."

Gulf didn't knew how to react to this. He guessed, may be this was the reason for Tul's sadness from a few days. He decided to listen to Tul.

" This mafia world is fucked up. It's nothing different from colonialism. They have set their own rules and they themselves brake them."

He sighed and continued.

" My mom was the Wolf of the Wolves clan before Mew. She was super strong and most of the people came to her for protection, and some of them stayed here forever. But this wasn't the case in my life. I was kidnapped when I was 20 by our rivals. That's when I met Max. He always wanted to join military. But because of a totoo on his body he got rejected. He somehow helped me get out of there and brought me back home. He has been my hero since then. It was a love at first sight. We fell in love and Max decided to stay in this clan as my mom's right hand man forever. Bit happiness didn't live long when we wanted to get married. The clan rules were against our love. A bottom of any mafia family should not get married to a non mafia top. But mom went against this stupid rule and got us married. But soon she was attacked for braking the rules. Since then I have been in guilt that it was all my fault. But now, when I was supposed to get my happiness, everything had to be ruin. I did everything to get pregnant. From getting hormonal shots to having sex three times a day. But nothing worked. P'Tul said he would happy even without kids. He just wants me. But I have dreamt to be a papa ever since I discovered that I was a bottom. "