4

Louis pov:
When I left the class I had butterflies in my stomach. Like how someone's can look so fucking hot.
I met up with Nick behind the school at lunch. "What they wanted for you after the class?" Nick asked. " Well Marcel just asked why I'm late and when his brothers came they asked about my eye and Harry looked at it" I said while lightening my drag. I was so happy to finally smoke after these couple of days. My muscles relaxed and I felt free. " want some?" I said offering the cig to Nick. "Hell yeah" Nick said while taking a long drag. He gave it back to me and when I was taking a drag we heard someone walking to us. We didn't even bother to look at there. " What the heck do you think you are doing?" It was a familiar voice but I didn't recognize who it belongs so I spun around and make eye contact with Marcel. "Why are you following us all of sudden?" Nick spaded to Marcel's face. "I didn't say anything just took another drag of the cig because I knew I didn't have lots of time for it. "Louis stop or I'm taking you guys to the principals office" Marcel announced. "You can do it if you want they are just trying to call my parents who couldn't give fuck" shit I shouldn't have to say that about my parents. "What do you mean Louis 'couldn't give a fuck' of course they do" Marcel said with pity. Only if you knew the truth Marcel only if you knew but wait you don't. Nick gave me runaway sign and we ran to Nicks whiteRange Rover that he got for his 16th birthday.
"Where do you want to go?" Nick asked. "I don't know maybe at the skate park to finish my cig" I said. "Sounds good" Nick replied. We went to park and started skating while smoking. It wasn't very smart, after a while I felt off the skate board and my arm didn't like that. Even tho I was hurt the wee makes me giggle. "Shit Lou I'm going to take you to the hospital" Nick announced. "The hell you will I'm totally fine it's just a little bit red" I panicked like where the heck I'm getting the money to pay my hospital bills. " Louis seriously I'm taking you to the hospital it looks really bad" Nick argued. " I said no and it's final, Nick I'm not going there" I argued back.
"Why not is this about the hospital bill" Nick asked. "No well maybe like where the hell I will get the money for that" I shrugged. "I'll pay it for you Lou you know I can do that" Nick yelled. "Stop it Nick you can't do that I don't want your money, when I'll go to home I'll just wrap it up" I yelled back.
In that moment Edward and his colleague Drew came to us. "Sorry to interrupt you but the moms from the playground doesn't like your yelling ", Edward said he sniffed and shook his head. "Have you been smoking weed?" Drew asked. "What of course not", me and Nick said at the same time. "Don't lie to me boys, let's just go to the car and take you home" Edward announced.
We walked to the car and when I was supposed to tell them where I live even tho Edward knows that. He is lifting me to the back of the car when he looks at my wrist. "I think it's the best to take you at the hospital" Drew agreed. "No please don't I'm totally fine" I squealed. "And why not" Edward asked me sternly while locking his eyes with mine. "Because I can't afford that" I whispered. "I'll pay it for you" Edward announced while looking scary. "No you can't it's not right" I argued . "Yes and that's final you can't change my mind" Edward said.
When we were at the hospital Harry took care of my wrist. I got an cast and he gave me painkillers for the pain. I was walking out of the hospital to walk home. "We are taking you home" Harry said while smiling at me. "No need to I'm fine with walking. "For fucks sake Louis listen at once what people are telling to you" Edward yelled while banging his wrist to the car. "Okay I'm sorry "I whispered. We were silent for the whole ride to my house. I saw the pity of their eyes when they save my home. "I'm sorry and thanks for the ride" I said while getting out of the car. "It's okay we were happy to help you" Harry said. "Yeah bye kiddo" Edward said before I left the car. When I got home I sprinted to my room but I wouldn't have to because my parents were dozed off on the floor. I ate and answered my text's from Nick asking me if I was fine, I told him I am okay and went to sleep.

/////////////
A/N: any thoughts I'm sorry again from the spelling mistakes. I hope you like this and have a good day<3 feel free to comment what you think