3

A/N: sorry I haven't have time to update this. I'll try to update more often. But hope you'll doing great 😊

———————————————-
Later at Styles penthouse
Edward's pov:
"Hi, I'm home" I yell while making my way to kitchen. " Hello honey, how was your day" Marcel asked. " it was pretty good actually I bumped few times to this cute boy" I answered.
"I saw one cute boy too, but he was late from the class and didn't even bother to come the later class with his friend" Marcel told me. "What I am missing?" Harry asked while making his way towards us and he kissed both of us. I have to admit he looks hell a good in his doctor uniform. " Oh we were just talking about that we both saw a really good looking guy today". Marcel told to Harry. "I didn't see any cute boys until I came home" Harry pouted, though I had to kiss that pout away. ". Well we are probably talking about a different guy", I said. "Yeah probably", they said in the same time.

—————————————————————————-
Next day
Louis pov:
I woke up late again I had to do my morning routine in rush so I had to eat my apple while running to school. Today though I wasn't beaten up in the hallway before my class. I knocked mr. Styles's door. When he opened it he looked me in shock I was confused but just apologized that I was late again. When I'm walking towards the back of the class next to Nick I hear people whispering about me but it's nothing new.
" Shit Lou what happened to your face?" Nick asked me face full of worry. Then it hitted me I forgot to cover my black eye before school and that's why everyone is staring at me 'shit'. "Oh nothing I just accidentally pumped my eye to the corner of my door" I explained. "Well if you say so" Nick answered.
I didn't talk to him in the rest of the class. When I was walking out the door Marcel said " Louis we need to talk". Well shit " okay if that's what you want", I answered.

Marcel point of view:
"Why were you late again" I asked. "My buss was late and I couldn't do anything about it" Louis answered. Then there is knock on the door "come in!" I yelled. The door open and I see Harry and Edward walk thru it and Harry is holding a lunch box. " Sorry we didn't want to bother you but Harry wanted you to have your homemade meal" Edward chuckles." It's okay I was just having a word with Louis." I told them.

Edward's pov:
I stare at Louis and when he turns his head towards us I was chocked about his black eye. " Louis what the heck happened you didn't have that when I dropped you at home" Edward asked sternly. " Well when I headed home I was very tired and accidentally runned to the corner of my door", Louis says and I can see that he lies I just know it.

Harry's pov:
When I saw that gorgeous boy my heart dropped a beat. But his eye looked so painful and I wanted to help him. " Hey Louis I'm Harry, can I take a look at your eye" I asked. "Well I don't know " Louis said. " That wasn't a question honey" Edward says sternly. God he's hot when he talks like this. " Okay then" Louis said. After I looked his eye I realized it was fine and I told him to just get some painkillers and be careful. After that Edward took me home before him heading to work.

////////
A/n thoughts? I'm sorry for spelling mistakes but I wrote this in the middle of the night and English isn't my first language