Chp.1: Friend Request.

(APRIL POV)
I woke up early, around 9am, to the sound of a soft ding coming from my phone. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over. My blinds and window where open. I must have left them like that before I fell asleep.
I picked my phone up from the bedside table and looked at it, the light hurting my eyes for a moment.
“A new friend request on Facebook?” I read aloud. “Interesting.” I placed the phone back on the table and plugged it into the charger, before walking to my desk and opening my MacBook, it loading straight to Facebook.
I clicked on the new friend request and saw his name was Chris. He was my age, had long dark hair, lots of piercings and lots of tattoos. My type of guy.
I accepted and instantly decided to send him a message.
*A: Hi.
I noticed he was offline, making it easier for me to send the message without feeling anxious. I watched as he instantly came online. Shit.
*C: Hello!
*A: Have we met?
- I replied.
*C: I was watching you dancing last night… to my music.
I froze. Huh?
*A: I don’t understand. You look familiar – I just can’t put my finger on it…
*C: Chris Motionless……
*A: ……. Sorry. No clue.
*C: Singer of Motionless In White.
*A: Oh…. That band that was playing at the club last night! Duh! Oh sorry!
*C: It’s alright. Wanna meet up today? If you have no plans…
*A: A friend and I were going to head down to the beach to shoot some photos of the scenery and stuff – but we could meet there if you’re willing?
He agreed and we were set to meet at 1pm.