THE BEETLE AND THE WOLF.

After the day of her custody case Andrea had written a letter to Rita Skeeter and her persuaded her to write for her whenever she gave her information. Rita had no choice but to agree. So after the trial Andrea wrote her a letter informing how Dumbledore was proven incompetent in his task of being a magical guardian to her and also sending her a copy of her parents will, but first she sent it to Amelia Bones the head of DMLE, the will had clearly stated that Peter Pettigrew was their secret keeper, which was also the proof that Sirius was innocent. She wrote the letter to Amelia asking her to take immediate actionaction and atleast providing him a fair trial.
Andrea was not loving the idea of Sirius but she wasn't going to leave him in Azkaban so she did her part. She will get Sirius the treatment he didn't get last time, but she will not allow him to be her guardian. Sirius has totally failed in that department.
Andrea woke up and took her time to freshen up. She went downstairs to see a copy of Daily Prophet kept neatly on the coffee table by the loveseat. She picked it up, excited to see what poison Rita's quill had brewed.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE : INCOMPETENT OF BEING A MAGICAL GUARDIAN AND CHIEF WARLOCK.
My lovely readers, you read it correct. A few days ago a Wizengamot meeting was called to discuss the guardianship of Heiress Potter Black. Andrea Potter Black also known as the girl who lived met Lord Malfoy in a bookstore in Diagon Alley. Lord Malfoy knew that something was wrong with the girl, she was too thin and short for her age. When Lord Malfoy got to know her name, he immediately took her to his wife Lady Narcissa Malfoy neé Black. As we all know Lady Malfoy is a very popular healer, she looked at the girl and knew she was not treated nicely. She did a physical examination on Heiress Potter Black and found out that she was physically abused. She had 2 broken ribs, 1 broken finger and also some bones that were improperly healed. Her  back was littered with bruises. When asked, Heiress Potter Black said that her muggle aunt and uncle did this to him to stop her freakiness (accidental magic).
Lord and Lady Malfoy then and there decided that the girl will not go back to muggles. They hired a well known solicitor Marcellus Greengrass. When asked how she ended up in  Diagon Alley, Heiress Potter Black told that she found her mother's diary while cleaning the attic. The diary was written by her mother and had details since when she received her Hogwarts letter.
Heiress Potter Black was forbidden to ask about her parents. Her aunt and uncle told her that James and Lilly Potter died in a car crash. When she found the truth she didn't wait another minute in that house and thus ended up in Diagon Alley.
Heiress Potter Black has faced physical and mental trauma. Her relatives beat her and made her do all the household chores. She was made to cook but wasn't allowed to eat. She lived her entire life in the cupboard under the stairs, while her cousin was alloted 2 bedrooms, in one of which they only stored his broken toys. Heiress Potter Black was never allowed to make friends. She was told that she was a freak and was also beaten when she received higher grades than her cousin.
During the trial the first question raised by Albus Dumbledore- the magical guardian of Heiress Potter Black; was why she was being addressed as Potter 'Black'. Shocking yes! For someone who has appointed himself as her magical guardian, he was completely unaware that she was blood adopted by her godfather Sirius Black. Dumbledore never saw the girl with his own eyes. When Heiress Potter Black was asked about her previous magical guardian, she said she had never heard the name Albus Dumbledore in her life!
Not only this, but our dear chief warlock had the audacity to say that everyone has a rough and tumbled childhood, she is no different, just dealt with a firm hand! Albus Dumbledore was very persistent on not allowing Malfoys the guardianship of Lady Malfoy's niece. He recommended another family for Heiress Potter Black. The question is why was Dumbledore so persistent on not allowing the Malfoys to take the guardianship of someone who is clearly blood related to them.
The best part my dear readers is that after her guardianship was granted to the Malfoy family, thanks to our very competent Wizengamot members; she was allowed access to her vault where she found her parents will.
The will said,
"We Lilly and James Potter hereby declare our daughter, Andrea Dorea Potter the rightful heir of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter.
If you are reading this, it means we are no more alive, in which case we would like to say that Peter Pettigrew must have given us to the Lord Voldemort. We were hiding using the Fidelus Charm, which requires a secret keeper and contrary to popular belief our secret keeper was not Sirius Black, it was Peter Pettigrew. The charm was performed by Albus Dumbledore himself. So if we are dead Peter is to be blamed.
We also state that if we are dead, No matter what happens, our daughter will not be sent to Petunia Dursley neé Evans. She will live with her godfather and blood adopted father- Sirius Black or her godmother Alice Longbottom."
My lovely readers, I will not discuss the will anymore than this as it is a private affair between a child and her dead parents. But this part of the will raises certain important questions. There are certain things that makes me think that or chief warlock is not so innocent of his actions.
The will clearly states that Albus Dumbledore knew that Sirius Black was not the secret keeper so why did he not demand a fair trial for Sirius Black. Being the chief warlock and Supreme Mugwump, I don't think it would have been very difficult. It also raises the question on the then head of DMLE; Bartimus Crouch Snr, why did he not give a trial to a member of family that comes under sacred 28.
My dear readers this new information raises the  question as to why Dumbledore deliberately put our saviour into a muggle family who hated magic and go against the will of the dead parents. Why did the chief warlock not raise question on Sirius Black being thrown into Azkaban without being given a trial. After committing all these acts deliberately should there be no action taken against Albus Dumbledore? I leave you readers to decide that. The plight of Heiress Potter Black is enough for us to know that magical children are best raised in a magical environment or muggles label them as freaks, demons and devils.