▮ 19

"Hey kiddo, where's your Mommy?" The brown haired male asked as he ruffled the kid's hair making the said child giggle, "Mama is in her room, she didn't come out for hours, Mai is getting lonely now" The girl ratted out with a pout as she looked a...

"Hey kiddo, where's your Mommy?" The brown haired male asked as he ruffled the kid's hair making the said child giggle, "Mama is in her room, she didn't come out for hours, Mai is getting lonely now" The girl ratted out with a pout as she looked at her uncle with puppy eyes.

"Have you eaten anything?" Haru said and carry the girl to the living room, the house unusually quiet. "Well Mama prepared food a while ago but I don't wanna eat alone" Mai sulked making Haru sighed before letting the girl down on the chair and settling the food he had grabbed on the way to his sister's house.

"Well come eat, don't wanna get sick and make you mommy worry now don't ya'" Haru playfully pinch the girl's nose before letting go as she struggled out of her uncle's grip with a pit of giggles.

"Thanks for the food Uncle Haru" She thanked making Haru smile before leaving the girl alone to eat, making his way to your room.

Also worried since you have been ignoring his calls and text messages which was unlikely since the one who normally spammed him messages and calls were you.

"Hey, imma come in" He announced quietly before twisting the door knob open just to see you slumped down on your chair, your head resting on your desk that was filed a bunch of papers and documents.

"Nee-san?" Haru called, letting out a frustrating groan as he avoid the crumpled papers that was scattered all over the room, "Nee-san?" Haru called out much more louder as he stopped beside you, he was about to shake you awake when he heard your heavy breathings making him anxious.

"Nee-san, come on wake up" Haru said more alert and tried to shake you awake, but you only stirred in your sleep, your breath comming out in a huff like you ran a marathon, bullets of sweats on your face and neck when your room was nowhere near hot or warm.

Haru let out a stressed sigh, as the back of his hand collided with your forehead that was burning out. "A fever..." He muttered before carrying you back to your bed, at this point with you having a fever was only just a normal occurrence now.

Knowing how much you stressed yourself out and work so much to the point you pass out on your desks it's only matter of time that Haru will jusg have to live on your house now since he was the one who always take cares of you if you were having a fever.

Mai learned to contact him once in a while because of this kind of situation knowing it isn't really a good and ideal situation for you to pass out in front of your kid because of exhaustion, and because of this you learned to lock yourself out when you're feeling unwell and still continue to work, thinking a small hours of nap is good for you to come back in shape.

Haru's phone vibrated on his pocket, reading the caller he immediately picked it up putting the phone on his ear. "Are you serious, right now? It's literally my break, why can't you contact someone else, like daisuke or something?" He grumbled as the caller said he was needed on the work immediately since something came up.

"We couldn't contact him at all even the others tried to call him, he didn't answer, so you need to go, now!" And with that, the caller hanged up leaving Haru with no other choice, grumbling on his breath. He could only watch you furrowed your brows in your sleep.

God that man, he thought, he cursed under his breath when Daisuke didn't pick his phone out, giving up in three tries he looked at your desk and see your phone, picking up your the device and call a certain rich guy on you contacts.

Daisuke-san♡..., Haru internally screamed as he read the name you put on the arrogant rich guy, before pressing the call button. He almost shouted threatening words and curses to Daisuke when the guy from the other line picked his phone up quickly than he should.

"Y/n-san" his soft tone almost made the brunette gagged how can this arrogant son of a rich man talk to him how he talks to servants but call your name out in such a sweet tone like the lovesick fool he is, (only to you<3) haru just thinking how down bad this man is for his older sister send shivers down his spine.

"Hello? y/n-san are you there?" Daisuke said in sickeningly sweet voice, lingered with concern as he didn't hear any words from the other line.

"Is there something wrong, are you hurt or Mai? Please respond to me" Daisuke almost begged from desperation, the rich man's words felt like multiple spiders crawls to haru's skin, is this the same man who only watch him as he was falling on that one specific day.

"Can you stop talking with that gross soft tone of yours, You're making me gag!" Haru whispered yelled, if you weren't sleeping and he was alone in the room, he already have yelled threatening words and multiple curses that it would be enough for the devil to beg and forgive his sins.

"Oh it's you.." Haru's throat itch to scream at Daisuke when his soft tone was immediately replaced by his usual tone, "You bastard-"

"Why are you calling me using y/n-san's phone?" Daisuke asked, haru could literally imagine Daisuke's arrogant face right now, how he always raised his eyebrow at him like his questioning his existence every second.

"How dare you cut me off, well whatever forget that. Come here since it looks like you're too busy to answer your co worker's but not busy enough to pick up my older sister's phone!" Haru pettily pointed out emphasizing every word how his much of a simp the man is.

He heard the man scoffed at his words but didn't speak or do actions to deny. "After you come here cook her soup but you probably shit at it so just buy it, the restaurant that's near her school." Haru said before hanging up the call not even letting the man question why. But knowing he'll surely go since he make any excuses just to see you.

Haru laid out your phone on your night stand before giving you a pat in the head and immediately head out not before informing the kid that daisuke will come and accompany her instead.

He went off to his work with a frown in his face, a lingering thought stuck on his mind.

"What a lovesick fool, tsk"

________________

hi :)
i like you<3