▮ 012

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"y/n-san!?" A familiar deep voice shouted behind you, you didn't find the courage to lift your head up, still holding your daughter's cold hands, as you sobbed quietly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"y/n-san!?" A familiar deep voice shouted behind you, you didn't find the courage to lift your head up, still holding your daughter's cold hands, as you sobbed quietly.

"what happened?" Haru frantically asked before going to the other side of the bed and placed his calloused hands over Mai's head. Daisuke run towards your side, his arms automatically wrapping around your body as he hugged you close to him with no hesitation, you chocked on your sobs, biting your lip to try and quiet them.

"it's alright y/n-san..." Daisuke said and patted your back, Daisuked made you leaned your head on his chest, you stayed there on his warm arms, letting yourself be fragile.

"Let's go to the hospital yeah?" Daisuke said and rubbed your back, he felt you nodded meekly. Daisuke smiled once he isn't hearing you sobbing no more. Daisuke nodded at Haru who was carrying Mai on his arms.

Daisuke let the two get to the hospital first since he knew you weren't still able to go, the both of you sit on the floor in silent as Daisuke held you tightly in his arms.

"Are you okay now?" Daisuke asked after a few minutes, you nodded with a force giggle before looking up, both of you stayed silent as your guys faces were a few distance away.

"yeah..thanks Daisuke-san" you said and looked away, The male lead nodded a bit before helping you to stand up, "can you walk?" Daisuke said with a frown on his face, his eyes filled with concern; you only chuckled at his question before nodding.

"Where's Mai?" You said as you didn't see her in the bed anywhere since you didn't notice that Haru already carried Mai out of the house to the hospital.

"She's already at the hospital with your brother" Daisuke explained, you nodded understanding before looking away awkwardly since Daisuke was still holding you close to him, his left arm around you waist while the other his resting against your hip.

"uh- I need to change..." you muttered, Daisuke's eyes widened in realization before letting you go, scratching the back of his head while he looked away.

"uh right..." he said but only stand still, you faked cough to let him know that you need to change and he needs to get out of the room but it looks like he didn't get the hint.