Episode 9

“Today on the menu we have pancakes, drizzled in maple syrup, topped with whipped cream and strawberries,” Sebastian explained while placing two plates of fresh, hot breakfast in front of the two people sitting at the table.

“Happy birthday, young master” exclaimed Sebastian, “ yes happy birthday Ciel” agreed Lizzy as she began eating the food. “Thank you… I guess” thanks Ciel hesitantly.

Time skip

It was 9:30PM and Ciel was on his way to the garden. He wasn’t paying attention to where he was walking so he ended up accidentally bumping into Elizabeth.

“I am so sorry, my lady for bumping into you! Are you alright?” Ciel asks, “yes Ciel I’m fine don’t worry it’s not like i fell over or anything, and even if you did i wouldn't blame it on you, heels to make it harder to keep your balance” explained the blonde female.

Lizzy had begun wearing heels with more of a heel on so she would come across more ladylike and less childish to Ciel. Even though she had grown up alot over the past few years she still wanted to impress Ciel, the last thing she wanted was for him to thing she was too childish for her and to break off the engagement and find another girl who was better looking and who was more lady like then she was so she started wearing heels and less frilly dresses, she walked in a more graceful manor instead of skipping along after ciel, she had even taught herself to talk like a proper lady as well because her voice had matured more and the way she used to talk before the whole zombie titanic thing her clingy and childish language she used just didn’t suit the more mature voice she had grown into. She truly had grown up into the mature young lady everybody expected her to be like when she was younger.

“Ok, anyways, is there anything I can do for you LIzzy, I was just about to go out to the garden for some air?” asks Ciel, “ i was just coming to give you these” LIzzy says while giving Ciel a bouquet of white roses. “I know you go down to the little memorial you have in the back of the garden every year on your birthday to talk to them and catch up with them, so when i saw these in the store yesterday with Grell i just knew i had to get them for you” she exclaims with a sympathetic look on her face, knowing that Ciel was feeling a little bit sad.

Ciel sniffed the flowers remembering the scent they held. It took him back to when he and Lizzy were just little children running around the rose filled garden. White roses were his mothers favorite, there was something just so beautiful and elegant about them that made her love them dearly. At her and Ciel’s fathers wedding she even had a bouquet of white and red mixture roses when she walked down the aisle.

“Thank you Lizzy, I really appreciate it, I was wondering if you would like to join me this year?” Ciel asked, breaking the eye contact that he had been holding with his fiance for the past few minutes. “Are you sure Ciel, i know how much you like to be alone during the time you speak with your parents?” asked Lizzy making sure she wasn't intruding on Ciel’s vulnerable time. “ yes i'm sure, come on, i think it would be nice to have someone else there with me for a change” he said as he started to walk off into the back garden.

Time skip to when they both are in the garden

The couple was now standing in front of the bench that Ciel and Sebastian made a few years back. It had been kept in perfect condition by the skilled butler ever since it had been placed there. Ciel ordered for it to be placed there as it was their parents favorite place to sit in the evening and watch the sunset.

Ciel then placed the flowers down in the centre of the bench.

“Mother, father, I brought Lizzy with me this time, our wedding is in a few months and I just can't wait to marry this extraordinary woman who has been there for me through everything, i just wish you were here to see how well everything is going at the moment” Ciel says while tearing up slightly.

Lizzy was standing behind Ciel reting her hands on his head stroking it carefully attempting to comfort the grieving man sitting in front of her.

A couple minutes had passed and the young couple were in a comfortable silence. Ciel suddenly got up, spun around and hugged the blonde haired female that was standing behind him. Lizzy was surprised that the blue haired man was being so affectionate, but there was no way she was going to pass upon the opportunity to hug the young earl.

The two stood there for a couple minutes again just in a comfortable silence with each other, well that was until Ciell pulled away from the hug slightly so there was a bit of space between the two “Lizzy, what would you say if I told you that I love you?” said Ciel “I would tell you that I love you too”  “well in that case, Elizabeth Midford, I love you”, “I love you too, Ciel Phantomhive” and with that Ciel lent in and kissed his fiance for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this episode of the Ciel X Lizzy fan fiction.  Sorry i havn't updated since august or september it has been a very stresfull few months and i just havn't been able to find the motivation to do anything really at all.  If you have any suggestions at all for future chapters please let me know. anyways have a lovely day/night/evening.
Author Out!

(996 words)