10- god damn this hangover

You are woken buy a painful pounding in your head, you groan and sit up holding your forehead. You feel the panic sink in as you don't recognise your surroundings for a moment, the door opens and you jump back to be met with caring emerald orbs.
"Oh you're awake! I got you coffee and some toast." Izuku sais placing the mug of liquid happiness on the bedside table along with the plate of toast. You almost leap towards the hot beverage as you take it in both hands and take a sip, sighing in content.
"Fuckkkk that tastes good." You look back up at Izuku who takes a seat at the foot of the bed. "Thanks Izu. Uhm... can I ask... why am I in your room?" You ask nervously, staring at the dark brown liquid.
"Oh sure! You got pretty drunk and didn't tell me your address so I couldn't take you home. Your room was also locked so... I brought you here. Sorry, I hope you don't mind but I didn't see any other option." He was so sweet, he took care of you and is even apologising, for no reason really, ever since you slept with him that one night, you'd been longing for it, even though you don't remember it. You also mentally commend yourself for the fact that even blacked out drunk, you didn't give him your address, it would be hard to explain why you would have told him to take you home and All Might answering the door at 4am.
"Don't apologise! Really! I should be the one apologising, I didn't want to be a burden on you, and then you brought me here and took care of me. You even brought me coffee! That tastes delicious by the way." You giggle taking another sip. Izuku rubs the back of his head nervously.
"Y-Yeah, well, I couldn't just stand there and let that guy grab you like that." He sais clenching his fists around the covers that layed beneath his palms.
"What? A guy grabbed me?" You ask concerned, Izuku's head shoots up and locks eyes with you.
"Y-Yhea, wait. You don't remember anything from last night?" He asks quite shocked. You grab your head as a wave of pain hits you like a truck when you try to remember. "You ok?" He gets up and sits back down next to you, leaning his back on the headboard.
"I'm fine, I can only remember bits and pieces it's all still really fuzzy. Oh god! I didn't make a fool out of myself did I? Ohhhh this is so embarrassing!" You place your face in your hands as Izuku places you coffee back on to the table.
"No! No, you didn't make a fool of yourself, especially not to me." He chuckles as you peep at him between your fingers. "It was actually... n-nice that you felt so comfortable around me, we even got to dance. It was... fun!" He smiles down at you, 'fun' wouldn't be the first word he would use to describe last night.
"W-We danced?" You look up at him nervously.
"Yeah! I-It was nice! Even though you passed out at the end of the night, I really had fun." He sais placing his large scared hand over your own with a sweet smile, you return his expression as you both look down and pull your hands away avoiding eye contact.
"Sorry!" You both mumble in union.
" Y-You really should eat something." Izuku reaches over and hands you the plate of toast. You hold your lips and turn your head away.
"I don't think I can eat right now. Sorry, you went through the trouble of making me breakfast and everything." You look down at your lap in shame.
"It was no trouble, really." Izuku places a hand on your shoulder and you look back at his features that wore a soft smile, you return it with a small blush. "So, if you don't want to eat, what do you wanna do?" He asks.
"Ugh... This pounding in my head is killing me. I think I just wanna sleep this shit off right now." You mumble holding your head in pain, he nods as he gets up and walks to his dresser pulling out one of his All Might tshirts, you giggle at the sight, he was such a fan boy.
"Here." He extends the tshirt to you and you look back at him confused. "Wouldn't it be more comfortable to sleep in this than that dress?" He asks pointing to the tight sexy forest green dress that you still had draped over your body since last night. A red hue creeps it's way to your cheeks as you realise you had spent the night in his room WITH your cleavage this exposed. You gratefully take the shirt and hold it to your chest in an attempt to cover up.
"T-Thanks Izuku." You stutter out looking away.
"Sure, get changed, I'm going downstairs to get you a glass of water and a pill to help with the headache." He sais walking out of his room and closing the door behind him.

You make quick work in taking the provocative outfit off and pulling his comfy tshirt over your head, it was very big on you, the sleeves almost reached your elbows and the hem reached just above your knees. You couldn't help but feel this spinning in your stomach at the thought of Izuku taking care of you this way, but you brushed it off telling yourself it's because you drank too much. But it made you smile, you really liked spending time with him, even though you felt like a burden at the moment, you didn't want to leave, you started to felt a bit selfish when the door opens.
"Get back in bed and take this." He sais placing the glass of water on the bedside table and handing you the pill. You thank him and wash it down, laying back in his comfy bed and closing your eyes. You feel the mattress move and you look over your shoulder to see Izuku getting in to bed.
"W-What are y-you doing?" You ask as your whole body freezes.
"Well I have nothing better to do so I thought I would take a nap w-with you... s-sorry, i-if you want I can g-go and let you r-rest." He starts getting up before you grip his shirt. Your hand moved on its own, and now you are face to face with him as both your faces heat up.
"I-I.... W-well, it i-is your r-room, you can sleep if you want... I m-mean, with m-me." You look down at the fluffy bed sheets in embarrassment, waiting for his answer, but he didn't say a word, he was still for a moment before moving back under the covers and resting his head on the pillow, you follow and soon you are both softly staring at each other.
After a few moments you shiver, just due to the intensity of his stare. Suddenly, you feel a strong hand grip your waist and pull you closer, you grip his collar tightly, afraid that if you looked up he would see how flushed you are.
"You're s-shivering. I-I don't want you t-to be c-cold." Izuku mumbles rubbing soothing circles on your lower back, making you sigh out in content. You didn't correct him, because you didn't want to leave his strong arms and warm chest, you could feel his soothing heartbeat that was probably beating as fast as yours.
Nuzzling in to his chest, feeling sleep overtake you, Izuku strokes your hair as your eyes flutter shut.

You ended up sleeping most of the afternoon, once you wake up Izuku insisted you ate something and walked you back to your room.
"T-Thank you Izuku. For everything, not just last night." You rub your forearm looking away.
"Don't worry about it! I'm just glad you didn't get hurt... and honestly, I-I really enjoyed spending time together, both today and last night..." He trails off nervously as he remembers the events that had transpired during those unholy hours.
"M-Me too, even though I don't remember much, I-I always enjoy spending time with you." You smile up at him as he gazes at you softly.
"Get some rest Y/N. I'll see you in class tomorrow. And if you need anything-" He grabs you phone from your hand and starts to type in it. "Don't hesitate to call me." He softly hands your phone back to you and you chuckle at the cute contact name he set for himself.
"Ok, I will, thank you again, Izu." You reach up and place a sweet light kiss on his cheek and walk in to your dorm room. "Goodnight." And you close the door. Izuku raises his hand to his cheek where the ghost of your lips still lingered, and smiles while walking away.
You sigh in content as you glance down one again at the new contact on your phone, and giggle at the name.
- Izu Broccoli 🥦💚

|MentAll| Deku x Fem!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें