C284: Shuluo's View

Start from the beginning

Nonsense! Song Qinghan was speechless right at this moment because he found Shuluo's advice was kind of unrealistic, yet he couldn't retort because it was all the real and kind suggestions from Shuluo.

So he thought about it carefully in his heart and heaved a sigh of relief as he did not offend Shuluo by doing so.

"But who made you upset anyway? Lord Wu? It can't be because..." Shuluo couldn't stop talking when he found Song Qinghan did not respond.

However, Song Qinghan waved his hand and answered gloomily, "Don't bother yourself to dive deep into this matter, just tell me if you have any other means?"

Since Song Qinghan was reluctant to say it, Shuluo had no idea to force but was being obedient.

He thought about it meticulously once again, and then suddenly he spoke, "If it is nothing so serious that I will hate him for the rest of my life, I will choose to forgive him anyway; yet if it is something which I might suffer from it whenever remember, I won't. Life is kind of long, so if we have to face someone who would make us suffer every day, that would be worse than hell."

Song Qinghan paused in shock, and he realized that what Shuluo said shared the same crash the advice he told Jiayi.

He asked himself inside in his heart if he was more or less psychologically clean, which was why he subconsciously took a step back when Wu Dahu tried to touch him. If time passed that fast without further stimulation, probably he would be able to forget everything about that night Wu Dahu described. But if Jiayi had to be involved in his family and show up in front of him occasionally, it would be hard for him to get everything out of his mind.

Seeing that Song Qinghan was in a trance, Shuluo came to support him carefully and comforted him, "That's nothing too hard to embrace. Just follow your heart and make yourself as happy as possible in life, why suffer yourself with a bunch of trifles?"

He asked himself if he was more or less psychologically clean, which was why he had subconsciously taken a step back when Wu Dahu had tried to touch him. If time had passed, he might have been able to forget about it, but if Jia Yi appeared in front of him from time to time, it would be difficult for him to forget.

And after that, he stood up abruptly and walked outward quickly.

Shuluo was left behind, and he stood there scratching his head while murmuring, "I just said that out of carelessness... But by the way, who is the one making him that upset though? Wu Dahu was drunk for only one time if I don't get it wrong."

What was a pity was that Song Qinghan had already left this place and was not able to hear any words of his. Otherwise, everything would be much easier.

Not long after that, Song Qinghan arrived at the tent he nestled. And at the moment he found that there was no one but Jiayi inside the tent, he came up and showed his hand straightforwardly, "I will never allow you to impede the well-being in my family even if you will be pregnant to have Wu Dahu's child and I will never let you join in my family, let alone sleep with him over one night! Give it up, Wu Dahu is mine forever."

Jiayi was utterly shocked upon hearing that. He rubbed his pair of swollen and tearful eyes and asked tentatively, "Who told you that? How is that possible since I don't remember everything about sleeping with Lord Wu over one night?"

Song Qinghan thought it was just defiance, and then he approached closer and interrogated, "Oh? So not only one night then?"

He was rather calm and confident when he asked. However, differing from the expression he tried to remain his peace of mind, an emotional storm was surging inside him.

If Jiayi was really about to admit the 'Not only one-night theory, Song Qinghan might consider giving Wu Dahu a fierce punch in the face.

Sure enough! One-night mistake without consciousness could be forgiven, but it would be unreasonable to have more nights sleeping together.

Jiayi paused, rolling his eyes and sinking into a long hesitation, while his expression became gradually unnatural.

"You get me wrong... But by the way, you will still refuse to let me join the family even that happened?"

Song Qinghan was still irritated right at the moment, so he failed to figure out the real meaning of Jiayi who was with such an unnatural expression. Instead, he thought Jiayi was still trying to brag about the night, so he sneered, "Soooo... You just admitted it right? Just one night! Of course, you can join the family if you wish to, but don't blame me for using unscrupulous means to suffer you. I will surely defame you as an envious concubine without bothering me to manipulate anything."

However, to Song Qinghan's surprise, Jiayi did not attempt to retort anymore but nodded and answered, "Well, that makes sense anyway, I am now all alone by myself and if I join your family one day, I surely won't be able to predict my death date if you want to murder me secretly. So, I give it up now. Right, I give it up."

And this time it was Song Qinghan's turn to be utterly shocked there. He was right now like a powder keg ready to explode while his only way out to vent his anger was crammed, making him rather anguished.

He glanced at Jiayi dubiously, and finally, he found something he thought was the most unnatural part of Jiayi, and he frowned, asking, "You've cried? For what? Did you get everything clear in your mind?"

Jiayi was quite calm there, he lowered his head and kept making his messy bed while responding in a gentle voice, "I am not that foolish, alright? I know who treats me good and who treats me bad and I admit that I was being stubborn these days."