➷Chapter-5➹

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

What did he just say?

“My apologies, that came out wrong. I want to monitor your sleep. So, we will do a one-hour therapy session. You just have to lay down on the bed. Heesung told me you sometimes scream in your sleep; I need to observe your sleep behavior to drawn out a diagnosis.”

Dr. Park said to me, his gaze fixed on a report file.

After diverting his eyes from the papers, he then took a few steps towards hidden room behind the curtains. He then slid them aside.

I stepped inside the room and it was oddly comforting. This was probably a private room made specially for sleep related problems.

The bed was spacious and had few sets of machinery placed on its either side, which I assume were the sensors and other stuff was unfamiliar to me.

There was a camera placed right in front of the bed. Holy shit! was he going to videotape it now?

Well, it’s the treatment procedure there’s nothing wrong in that. I shrugged off silly thoughts staining my brain. In midst of exploring the room I didn’t even realize that Dr. Park was out of my sight.

Before I could go out and search for him, he came inside and showed me a fresh printed paper.

“This is the consent form; you’ll be signing this as a part of the procedure to let me record you in your sleep. I talked about it to Heeseung yesterday and he has already signed it as your guardian. You’re supposed to sign the document right here, you can read it now.”

Dr. Park passed me the file after showing me where to sign and explaining me the procedure of how it is done.

I have insomnia, it at least takes me 1-2 hours to lay motionlessly on Bed, till I drift back to sleep.

He was going to make me sleep in few minutes and then monitor me for the rest of the time left. I wished him luck for making it possible however I doubt if his luck could work.

After reading the form, I filled in some necessary information and then finally signed it.

“Okay! We are good to go. You can now lay down here. Let me dim the lights,” Dr. Park adjusted few switches from the back of the room and carefully dimmed the lights.

The room was a bit darker yet soothing, I just hope that it won’t be too difficult for me to sleep here.

According to his instructions I made my way onto the bed and prudently buried myself under the blanket.

Dr. Park came towards me and then switched on the machinery, he placed some metallic chip like structure on my forehead, its wires connected to the machinery.

“Could you lift up your blanket, I’ll have to put this on your limbs and chest. It is to record and monitor your brain waves, the oxygen level in your blood, heart rate and breathing, as well as eye and leg movements while you sleep.” He brought a bunch of sensors and started placing them on my exposed hand.

I lifted up the blanket and helped myself by planting it on my chest area while he placed it on my legs.

This was making me hell lot uncomfortable and if I am sticked with succulent stickers.

How in the hell am I going to sleep like this when I can’t sleep normally?

[A/N]

Double update, 'cause why not?

It's turning into a slowburn now, but it will be worth your wait.

The thrilling part is about to start from the next chapter.

I love you, you are an awesome hooman, don't ever forget that, okay?

See ya soon!